Murray Cohen Murder Cover-Up - Page 6
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Read it!

The Library now has a copy of Steve's book. They only have one copy so far so you have to order it online thru the Library web page. It's worth the wait.

Unregistered
    I just got my copy of Steve Esdale's book and I finished it in less than three days, I couldn't put it down. Its amazing that with all the evidence laid out before the SSCSO they did not arrest Amuuro. The crime of murder has been committed and the perpetrator has been identified but justice has not been done. Im sorry Mr Esdale that you had to go through this and I hope you find comfort in telling your story and letting the world know of the injustice committed against you.

Unregistered

Reading

I've got it in my hands, can't wait to get started.

Unregistered

Almost d

One more chapter...………………………i've got so many felling goiing on...…..

Unregistered
    The book is Esdell's payday.

Unregistered

Finished

I finished the last chapter. Every employee at the SSO, State Attorney's Office, and citizen in Sarasota should read this book. It would probably guarantee neither Knight or Hoffman would never be elected Sheriff. Balkwill, what's to say, he was an idiot. There is so much to say about what was exposed by Steve Esdell. It's definitely not FAKE news. He's not crazy and wasn't seeking wealth from his father's death. He was trying to prove he was murdered by his wife Maria. So many lies and cover ups. No wonder law enforcement in any capacity from President's down are not trusted by many people. Spread the word to read it. The book is at the library now!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There is so much to say about what was exposed by Steve Esdell. He's not crazy. He proved that his father was murdered by his wife. So many lies and cover ups. No wonder law enforcement is not trusted.
    I did not work on the case, but I was present when Chris Hallisey was working it. When Steve Esdell would call Chris to complain or to demand that certain things be done, then Chris would put the phone on open speaker to enable everyone in the bay to hear him (about 15 of us). Esdell screamed into the phone in non-stop cursive tirades that were laced with odd allegations and which always culminated in threats, which is why the SAO got a court order telling Esdell to cease the harassing phone calls. It was impossible for Chris to get a word in edgewise. Esdell made hundreds of these kinds of telephone calls and he came across as a mentally unstable man who was detached from reality. It would be good if his mental health records could be legally released to the public for reading and review.

Unregistered
    With the cover up and mental anguish he was going through, I guess you and the others would call is mentally unstable. He believes his father was murdered with all of the lying and he found out about. Each law enforcement office from the top down always put him on hold and got another person (supervisor) to knock him down and not help him in any way. It's all just to fishy. All of the people that covered up this murder have to live what they did. If they believe in God, he will be the final judge. And you know what we say about KARMA (IAB).

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I did not work on the case, but I was present when Chris Hallisey was working it. When Steve Esdell would call Chris to complain or to demand that certain things be done, then Chris would put the phone on open speaker to enable everyone in the bay to hear him (about 15 of us). Esdell screamed into the phone in non-stop cursive tirades that were laced with odd allegations and which always culminated in threats, which is why the SAO got a court order telling Esdell to cease the harassing phone calls. It was impossible for Chris to get a word in edgewise. Esdell made hundreds of these kinds of telephone calls and he came across as a mentally unstable man who was detached from reality. It would be good if his mental health records could be legally released to the public for reading and review.

Yeah right, and Im sure Esdell's initial phone call was a bunch of curses and threats. How about maybe on his 50th phone call and after nothing at all was being done for so many years that he had to resort to the threats and curse words. I don't believe SCSO at all. There was definitely a cover up after Esdell's father was murdered.

Unregistered
    If getting angry and frustrated because you are not getting answers after your father is murdered then I think almost all of us would be guilty of that.

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast