Another Trooper Arrested - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: Another Trooper Arrested

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    When the NPD officer pulls him over he basically states that his truck matches the description of a vehicle that was involved in a hit and run and that is why he's being stopped. Based on what I observed in the video I did not see that Wilcox violated any traffic infractions to justify him being stopped for any other reason? Thus the officer begins questioning Wilcox in reference to the crash. This seems to me that the NPD's traffic stop is solely based on investigating this hit and run that someone called in. AT WHAT POINT DID THE NPD OFFICER ADVISE TROOPER WILCOX THAT HIS CRASH INVESTIGATION WAS COMPLETE AND THAT HE WAS BEGINNING A CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION FOR DUI?
    Ah, tell him what again? I have never ever done that and never have heard of having to do that. Like, OK troopie, I am stopping the investigation into the crime of hit and run and now let's talk about why you smell like drunk and driving a car criminal investigation? And the guys a drunk driver and your trying to find an out for him? So much for the "higher moral integrity" of the mighty highway patrol.
    Dude, put the crack pipe down and go read up about DUI crashes.

Unregistered

Mr Right

Wilcox is a drunk! Had no business being a trooper. What all the people he busted for DUI ? TALK ABOUT HYPOCRISY!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1689658
    When the NPD officer pulls him over he basically states that his truck matches the description of a vehicle that was involved in a hit and run and that is why he's being stopped. Based on what I observed in the video I did not see that Wilcox violated any traffic infractions to justify him being stopped for any other reason? Thus the officer begins questioning Wilcox in reference to the crash. This seems to me that the NPD's traffic stop is solely based on investigating this hit and run that someone called in. AT WHAT POINT DID THE NPD OFFICER ADVISE TROOPER WILCOX THAT HIS CRASH INVESTIGATION WAS COMPLETE AND THAT HE WAS BEGINNING A CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION FOR DUI?
    Hey genius, you are aware that the crash report privilege doesn’t apply once you’ve left the scene, right? No changing of hats needed.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wilcox is a drunk! Had no business being a trooper. What all the people he busted for DUI ? TALK ABOUT HYPOCRISY!
    While you’re at it, are there any other 8 year old posts that nobody gives a shit about anymore that you would like to resurrect?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345