Activity Polls etc

Activity Polls etc

These polls prove nothing because we all know that there is no quota and numbers to produce. We are all expected to go out and work and take people to jail when they break the law. This administration is far from perfect but at least they are the first ones to get rid of dead beats for coming to work and doing nothing. I have to take the calls in my zone and I also go above that. I stop cars for red light violations, speeding etc and the problem is some deputies do nothing but show up and take calls. Support to the admon in this issue. Humula lied and was caught anddont deserve to be a cop period.

Re: Activity Polls etc

If you read the Polls there is a selection for that. Being that this is a hot topic in the news, why not put up a poll and see what people are saying. You might be meeting the standard, however there is no standard in the Opsman. If there is no standard in the Opsman then there is no standard. This is part of Calea and being there is nothing in the man it is different from district to district and squad to squad. That is not a standard. A standard would be department wide. So therefore what would you call it then? I myself am at a loss for words so the poll is there to help in gathering data.

So as by your screen name of Truth, why would you complain about the polls, I would think you would also like the data and truth to come out good or bad.

Also a 3rd poll will be coming out shortly for your information.