Activity Poll Part 2

Poll: Who advised the amount of contacts required per shift

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Activity Poll Part 2

I am creating a poll for the members to answer. It is about who is requesting the activity and on whose orders. I understand that there are different ideas about it and I understand that. I do not require a debate about that just input. So please fill out the poll as it will run for 10 days.

Re: Activity Poll Part 2

Whoever wrote up these polls is obviously not educated. They didn't even spell sargent correctly. To whoever made these polls up, sargent is really spelled Sergeant. They are also probably one of the individuals who are being looked at for lack of activity. I am not by any means saying that I agree with everything the administration does but if it were any other job and you didn't do what was expected of you, you would be terminated. If you are a Deputy, your job is to enforce the laws (on actual citizens, not made up), arrest criminals for criminal violations, find drugs, dui's, dwlsr's, etc. If you are not doing this, you are a lazy cop and neep to move on. TH did what he did and what he did was wrong and he should have been terminated. Besides the point that these so called traffic stops were completed before he was even on the improvement plan.

Thank you for pointing out my spelling/typo error. I went and corrected it and thank you. Let me ask you do EVER make an error on your ACCIS reports? As for being educated, I am. I have tried to put these as simple as possible due to space and they get the point across as to what is requested. I stated earlier that there is no need for a debate about this as there is a box for all sides, I just want to see what the average response is.

These polls don't have to due with TH but what is in the news. He just happens to be the one who spoke up about it. Was he wrong in his actions? Yes he was, but is there an issue that was brought up by him that is not correct? How about MA who did the same thing about Shocap checks and keeping his job and his reasons were about the same as TH. As for the underlying issue, I don't know and will let the poll speak for itself.

As for who am I, it doesn't matter. And why do you feel the need to attack me when I have not done anything to you nor anyone else but you fail to read the post on why this is being done and no debate is requested on this topic. Since you feel the need to be aggressive on your dialogue towards me as to being uneducated, but yet you can obviously read spelling/typo errors but not what is requested and why, I want to ask you again Mr, Ms Spelling/Error police, do you ever make mistakes?

I also find it funny how you commented on the 2nd poll and not the 3rd or 1st. It appears that this one set you off the most. I am sorry that might bother you, but the questions in this poll don't lean one way or the other, it has selections from right to left including right down the middle. So lets see where the data falls and to see if the article matches that printed in the paper.

I am not admin by a long shot. I am simply a regular patrol deputy working the road who happens to agree with what the admin says about lazy cops. If you are working road patrol the entire year and you only have (at the time he was placed on the improvement plan) 8 arrests from January until September, there is an issue. This goes for everyone. I don't care what zone you work, you can at least get a DWLSR with knowledge of course, a domestic, dui, drugs, etc., at least twice a month. A monkey could probably find drugs once a month. Do you really think this is too much to ask for?

Let me clarify something about MA. Yes he did fabricate his shocaps however what he did do was admit what he did was wrong immediately where TH lied. And in case you didn't hear, this wasn't TH's first go around with fabricating his stats (from what I have heard at least) pretty reliable source. So, this is why we still have MA and TH got the boot.

I commented on this particular post because this is where I stopped reading. Facts are facts, there was a minimum amount of contacts set in place but supervisors (who knows where it actually started but my guess would be Capt LP). I am pretty sure he came up with these minimum contacts once he was appointed becuase he sure as hell didn't do anything while working road patrol. In fact I would probably put money on it that he himself would be on this improvement plan if he were still a Deputy and his best friend wasn't the Sheriff. Nuff said.

If you think it was a new member of the new admin that set the quota, then you haven't been here very long. The quota has been set at 4 contacts/day for several years. Cant say what Worch might have set. From what I hear he was more about kissing the public's butt than traffic safety.