Merger Park Police to FWCC - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Re: Merger Park Police to FWCC

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Good luck with the merge. Hope it works out well for you all.
    Well if if goes as well as the GFC absorbing the Marine folks, check out the CRY Baby Gray- legs post on the FWC page. Should tell you all you need to know!

Also included in this merger is pay parity money for the in the FWC Law Enforcement Officers Unit. The annual base salaries will increase to the following levels:

LEO - $32,836.18,
    LE Corporal - $36,119.72

LE Investigator II - $40,746.16

LE Lt - $45,822.40

LE Cpt - $60,770.06

Duty Officer - $29,640.00

Again, great work by everyone involved.
    Nice and everything, but STILL less than a starting state trooper... :cry:

Excuse me. You and the Troopers arent lucky youre not disbanded yet. Its a waste of revenue. We have FDLE and Sheriffs. Thats all we need. Their is a reason why Florida pays Deputies more than State LEOs. None of the State are full service agencies. You say you are but you and I know youre not

Also included in this merger is pay parity money for the in the FWC Law Enforcement Officers Unit. The annual base salaries will increase to the following levels:

LEO - $32,836.18,
    LE Corporal - $36,119.72

LE Lt - $45,822.40

LE Cpt - $60,770.06

Excuse me. You and the Troopers arent lucky youre not disbanded yet. Its a waste of revenue. We have FDLE and Sheriffs. Thats all we need. Their is a reason why Florida pays Deputies more than State LEOs. None of the State are full service agencies. You say you are but you and I know youre not
    I was just commenting on the fact our pay STILL isn't that of a starting state trooper; thanks for your idiotic comment though, because most Sheriffs will tell you FDLE should be eliminated before any other state law enforcement agency because they have so little use. Now take your FDLE/deputy azz back to your own forum jerk off; this is ours!

60,000 for a DEP/FWC Captains.That is so Sad.Deupties in Broward make 80,000 ish.

Quote Originally Posted by 10-08 SED
    60,000 for a DEP/FWC Captains.That is so Sad.Deupties in Broward make 80,000 ish.
    And many agencies in N FL barely pay their deputies 25-30k a year with benefits that suck compared to the state. So whats your point?

Re: Merger Pa rk Police to FWCC

LEO - $32,836.18,
    LE Corporal - $36,119.72

LE Lt - $45,822.40

LE Cpt - $60,770.06

I was just commenting on the fact our pay STILL isn't that of a starting state trooper; thanks for your idiotic comment though, because most Sheriffs will tell you FDLE should be eliminated before any other state law enforcement agency because they have so little use. Now take your FDLE/deputy azz back to your own forum jerk off; this is ours!
    If you were listening to the conference call, then you are aware Col Brown tried to make FWC base pay the same as FHP pay, it didn't fly.

LEO - $32,836.18,
    LE Corporal - $36,119.72

LE Lt - $45,822.40

LE Cpt - $60,770.06

Good response. I love it! :snicker:

Re: Merger Pa rk Police to FWCC

LEO - $32,836.18,
    LE Corporal - $36,119.72

LE Lt - $45,822.40

LE Cpt - $60,770.06

If you were listening to the conference call, then you are aware Col Brown tried to make FWC base pay the same as FHP pay, it didn't fly.

Actually, If you have been to any Florida Sheriff's Conference. You could not be more far from the truth. Most Sheriffs enjoy FDLE without them they would be borrowing from the counties next door all the time. It is not yours either for much longer and you will be taking wildlife calls. baaahaaaaa. :devil: Your existence is futile. Dont fight it...take it ,take it...Their all better :snicker:

LEO - $32,836.18,
    LE Corporal - $36,119.72

LE Lt - $45,822.40

LE Cpt - $60,770.06

You really should check out the salaries for most Sheriffs Offices before the whole deputies get paid more because they are awsome thing. Many agencies in N FL do not pay better then the state or pay comparable. Many of them however have very high insurance premiums and poor other benefits, making their pay less then the state.

Just FYI.

LEO - $32,836.18,
    LE Corporal - $36,119.72

LE Lt - $45,822.40

LE Cpt - $60,770.06

You really should check out the salaries for most Sheriffs Offices before the whole deputies get paid more because they are awsome thing. Many agencies in N FL do not pay better then the state or pay comparable. Many of them however have very high insurance premiums and poor other benefits, making their pay less then the state.

Just FYI.
    Yep, it's true. We've had several deputies from northern county SOs lateral to the FHP because of equal/better starting pay and the ability to work off-duty and overtime programs (yes, we have them). Additionally, some of the larger SOs like Miami-Dade County (I know their cars and uniforms say "Police" but their identification cards say "Deputy Sheriff" and they have a star on their badge) have to pay as much as 9% of their salary for health insurance (plus premiums) in addition to now having to pay $100 a month for a take-home car. When I see the statement made "Their is a reason why Florida pays Deputies more than State LEOs" I have to laugh: yeah, there's a reason alright and it's to help them keep up with horrible costs and poor benefits like those mentioned above. And the reason I laugh is not because I have a case of "schadenfreude" but because I have endured years of listening to things like "How can you work for the state; you guys don't make anything and there's no overtime" and "Wow, we just got another pay raise; what did YOU get?". Now it has come full circle. BTW, congratulations on the merger DEP! I think its a great thing, and I hope everyone benefits from it.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast