Merger Park Police to FWCC - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Merger Park Police to FWCC

Quote Originally Posted by Depeeps
    Xxxxxxxxx, you still continue to suck up because you know that FWC reads this board. We would say you got problems, won't last with a professional organization as FWC. For those that whine about our training, better fined another job. FWC will kick your ass, not kiss your ass. They have standards, not whiner suck ups that get their way because their big toe hurts. Boohoo babies........ Preach that one Gibson!
    DEPEEPS, you whine about everything.....AD Gibson was mean to me, DEP terminated me because they have standards, I woke up in a strange bed last night and now my a$$ is sore. Grow up and move on with your life, show Wackenhut that you aren't a worthless, lazy, slug.

This merger should be interesting, to say the least.

Guest,that answer to Depeeps about the Strange Bed is Outstanding.....

Quote Originally Posted by XXXXXX
    Blue Line ,you hit it right on the head how it will happen.The powers to be in Talli will go forward with this and the Gov.will support it.It is all about saving money and getting rid of duplication of command in LE.When the money was flowing,no one cared.Now most small special units will be combined into the bigger divisions.Some of our bosses will be demoted or not retained in the merger.As I said,learn the FWC polices,they are on line.We will be expected to follow them and know them.Again,DEP was sure great little unit while it lasted.

FWC what your getting are officers that you would of never hired and probably denied employment too in the past. First thing FWC should do is review All DEP employees for applications and she what was the reason they didn't hire them in the past. Second you should check them all for criminal backgrounds throughout the country. You'll be surprised what you'll get back. Remember most if not all these DEP slugs where appointed as political favors especially those current and former OIG turds at the Top who just don't leave or get fired regardless of what they do.

Here some information to wet your appetite :

This suit parallels a suit filed by PEER in January on behalf of a wrongfully terminated employee, the employee was terminated on the basis of an allegedly bogus Inspector General investigation (like so manny we all know off). The employee had reported some integrity issues and problems that could disqualify the department of Federal mullA (Dinero, Bling Bling, Cash).

“In Florida’s DEP, the Inspector General is used to perform political hatchet jobs (witch hunts) on whistleblowers while turning a blind eye to the most egregious agency malfeasance,” stated Florida PEER employee. “Three years ago we brought this issue to the public’s attention when it was learned that the DEP used political contributions in considering whether or not to hire, fire, or promote applicants. In that case, the OIG failed to conduct any meaningful investigation into the agency’s misconduct, essentially rubber-stamping it.”

The suit brought by a former Assistant State Attorney, it claims First Amendment and whistleblower law violations as well as a variety of other wrongdoing, including civil conspiracy. Significantly, these personal damage suits are being brought not only against DEP and the Office of Inspector General but also against the one in charge and top deputies in their personal capacities. The PEER suit for has already survived dismissal motions and is proceeding to trial.

“These lawsuits show that something is rotten in the Inspector General’s Office,” and “Under its long-time leader, the Inspector General’s Office combines the worst aspects of the KGB and the Keystone Kops.”

If you were politically connected your had a job at DEP, just look around and you'll see them collecting a state check. Its time for Lights, camera, and action, its time the corruption be fully exposed and eradicated completely.

Lets protect the FWC's environment and good character, lets police these turkeys

:cop: :cop: :cop:

"What you going to do when I come for you!!!!!!!!"

P.S FWC ROCKS BABY

First, quit making the same posts under different names. You are not fooling anyone.
    Second, stop agreeing with yourself.
    The first criminal that was eliminated from DEP DLE was you. Nothing you say on this post is going to get your job back or get you a job with FWC. It was a result of your lazy character and lax standards that got you terminated. If you are going to provide "quotes", use real ones that include names and source such as newspaper articles etc. Anyone can anonymously slander a person or organization like you are doing now

Quote Originally Posted by Over&UnderTAT
    Quote Originally Posted by XXXXXX
    Blue Line ,you hit it right on the head how it will happen.The powers to be in Talli will go forward with this and the Gov.will support it.It is all about saving money and getting rid of duplication of command in LE.When the money was flowing,no one cared.Now most small special units will be combined into the bigger divisions.Some of our bosses will be demoted or not retained in the merger.As I said,learn the FWC polices,they are on line.We will be expected to follow them and know them.Again,DEP was sure great little unit while it lasted.

FWC what your getting are officers that you would of never hired and probably denied employment too in the past. First thing FWC should do is review All DEP employees for applications and she what was the reason they didn't hire them in the past. Second you should check them all for criminal backgrounds throughout the country. You'll be surprised what you'll get back. Remember most if not all these DEP slugs where appointed as political favors especially those current and former OIG turds at the Top who just don't leave or get fired regardless of what they do.

Here some information to wet your appetite :

This suit parallels a suit filed by PEER in January on behalf of a wrongfully terminated employee, the employee was terminated on the basis of an allegedly bogus Inspector General investigation (like so manny we all know off). The employee had reported some integrity issues and problems that could disqualify the department of Federal mullA (Dinero, Bling Bling, Cash).

“In Florida’s DEP, the Inspector General is used to perform political hatchet jobs (witch hunts) on whistleblowers while turning a blind eye to the most egregious agency malfeasance,” stated Florida PEER employee. “Three years ago we brought this issue to the public’s attention when it was learned that the DEP used political contributions in considering whether or not to hire, fire, or promote applicants. In that case, the OIG failed to conduct any meaningful investigation into the agency’s misconduct, essentially rubber-stamping it.”

The suit brought by a former Assistant State Attorney, it claims First Amendment and whistleblower law violations as well as a variety of other wrongdoing, including civil conspiracy. Significantly, these personal damage suits are being brought not only against DEP and the Office of Inspector General but also against the one in charge and top deputies in their personal capacities. The PEER suit for has already survived dismissal motions and is proceeding to trial.

“These lawsuits show that something is rotten in the Inspector General’s Office,” and “Under its long-time leader, the Inspector General’s Office combines the worst aspects of the KGB and the Keystone Kops.”

If you were politically connected your had a job at DEP, just look around and you'll see them collecting a state check. Its time for Lights, camera, and action, its time the corruption be fully exposed and eradicated completely.

Lets protect the FWC's environment and good character, lets police these turkeys

:cop: :cop: :cop:

"What you going to do when I come for you!!!!!!!!"

P.S FWC ROCKS BABY

Hey balless xxxxxxx, at least I admit I work for DEP. You can't are you afraid?

So do I............

Having worked under FMP when it was DNR and then DEP and finishing with FWC, I can tell you that you will be happy with the FWC. The DNR and DER merger which resulted in DEP ruined the FMP. The environmental regulators do not like law enforcement nor do they understand it. Most of us were happy to be rid of them and though both FMP and GFC had officers who didn't like the merger the majority found a more diverse job and made new friends and learned alot from each other. You are lucky to be included in the merger where your chances for advancement will be greater as well as your lateral mobility.

Quote Originally Posted by Ret.FMP_FWC
    Having worked under FMP when it was DNR and then DEP and finishing with FWC, I can tell you that you will be happy with the FWC. The DNR and DER merger which resulted in DEP ruined the FMP. The environmental regulators do not like law enforcement nor do they understand it. Most of us were happy to be rid of them and though both FMP and GFC had officers who didn't like the merger the majority found a more diverse job and made new friends and learned alot from each other. You are lucky to be included in the merger where your chances for advancement will be greater as well as your lateral mobility.
    good post

Quote Originally Posted by Ret.FMP_FWC
    I can't speak to what the majority found, but I found it very one-sided and there are still x-FMP including supervisors who have never checked a hunter. That is BS.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast