New Sheriff

Thread: New Sheriff

New Sheriff

I have heard great things about the new sheriff for Hayesville. We wish you the best this coming new year Sheriff!

Stay true to your word for the people of your county and do not get side-tracked by other sheriff's with their own personal agendas.

ok..nice..........

Re: New Sheriff

Pericles rises to crescendo in his praise of Athens, "In short, I say that as a city we are the school of Hellas; while I doubt if the world can produce a man, who where he has only himself to depend upon, is equal to so many emergencies, and graced by so happy a versatility as the Athenian."[17] Finally, Pericles links his praise of the city to the dead Athenians for whom he is speaking, "...for the Athens that I have celebrated is only what the heroism of these and their like have made her...none of these men allowed either wealth with its prospect of future enjoyment to unnerve his spirit, or poverty with its hope of a day of freedom and riches to tempt him to shrink from danger. No, holding that venegence upon their enemies was more to be desired than any personal blessings, and reckoning this to be the most glorious of hazards, they joyfully determined to accept the risk... Thus, choosing to die resisting, rather than to live submitting, they fled only from dishonor..."[18] The conclusion seems inevitable: "Therefore, having judged that to be happy means to be free, and to be free means to be brave, do not shy away from the risks of war". With the linkage of Athens' greatness complete, Pericles moves to addressing his audience.

Re: New Sheriff

Hola, Gente! He intenció de publicar alguna cosa com això a la meva pàgina web i em va donar una idea. Salutacions.