Dog shooting in Old NE - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Re: Dog shooting in Old NE

You're crossing the line by posting his stuff up... He's a retired cop who served many years.

I'll agree with you he's being a d-bag by running his mouth about something he wasn't there for and didn't have to react to himself, but posting that info on him? Just as bad as what he did in the first place. Don't lower yourselves.

all of the information found and posted on Jeffrey L Smith that was deleted by MOD was found on public information and public record using the internet, no harm in that.
    No specific addresses were posted other than the ones he posted himself on his facebook page advertising his financial business.

The post was done to show that the same crap he was posting, can easily be done for him and as well anyone. Of course it was deleted and no responses from Jeffrey about it, probably only privately to the mod.

all of the information found and posted on Jeffrey L Smith that was deleted by MOD was found on public information and pasco public records using the internet, no harm in that.
    No specific addresses were posted other than the ones he posted himself on his facebook page advertising his financial business.

The post was done to show that the same crap he was posting, can easily be done for him and as well anyone. Of course it was deleted and no responses from Jeffrey about it, probably only privately to the mod.

Member LEO Affairs Road Patrol

Yes, I did delete the counter posts with his information and photo. I'll agree it is public information that's readily available. I also agree with the previous poster who points out that you don't need to stoop to his level. Let that person wither away and and those of you who want to continue to debate the topics of the day can continue to do so without the tit for tat jabs. Sometimes a little common sense needs to prevail.

Mod 161

Quote Originally Posted by Mod 161
    Yes, I did delete the counter posts with his information and photo. I'll agree it is public information that's readily available.

Mod 161
    The information and photo that was posted of retired TPD officer Jeff Smith was not even his information or photo. The information and photo was that of a civilian who has nothing to do with law enforcement and is a victim of slander and defamation by leo affairs and the moderator of this forum. The thread was copied and forwarded to the civilian Jeffrey Smith.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod 161
    Yes, I did delete the counter posts with his information and photo. I'll agree it is public information that's readily available.

Mod 161
    The information and photo that was posted of retired TPD officer Jeff Smith was not even his information or photo. The information and photo was that of a civilian who has nothing to do with law enforcement and is a victim of slander and defamation by leo affairs and the moderator of this forum. The thread was copied and forwarded to the civilian Jeffrey Smith.
    You dumb azz :devil: The mod deleted the pic because another dumb azz just like you posted it. Nice try posting half of the reply about the deleted post to stir the pot.

BTW.... CIVILIAN Jeff Smith has even less rights then OFFICER Jeff Smith did....He's not protected by law like the current officer who's pictures he published were....He's a dumb azz too! :devil:

There is a new video on youtube about the dog that was shot by officer swanson. The video is named boomers voice 2 it does not contain pics of the officer's family members.

Its a ****ing dog, get over it. There are hundreds of dogs that are put down in local animal shelter annually. But you only give a **** about one dog that was about to die anyway in a year or two. The owner of the dog was extremely irresponsible, if he/she knew the dog was getting out on the street why didn't they do something about it? Idiots always put blame on others when in fact the biggest factor in the dogs death was negligence of the owner.

Quote Originally Posted by USF student
    Its a ****ing dog, get over it. There are hundreds of dogs that are put down in local animal shelter annually. But you only give a **** about one dog that was about to die anyway in a year or two. The owner of the dog was extremely irresponsible, if he/she knew the dog was getting out on the street why didn't they do something about it? Idiots always put blame on others when in fact the biggest factor in the dogs death was negligence of the owner.
    Dude or dudette, you've brought my faith back that not all college students are brainwashed by their liberal, tree hugging, radical professors!! That's one of the best/funniest posts I've seen on this board when I expected the opposite. Tell us how you really feel and party on :lol:

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast