Org Chart - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Org Chart

Re: Org Chart

Please listen to
    coptalkradio.com. go into archives and find march 21, second hour with pill heads.
    around mid way through the hour, prepare to hear alittle about your great chief and your ex chief

coptalkradio.com again. second half of second hour on march 28.
    This is embarrassing. How much more can this be exposed before anything is done? What's next?

Question Re: Org Chart

What experience does the other Lt have??

The other Lt was going to become Chief and a deal was made by the Town, the major and then Investigator to make him a Lt instead. They never even interviewed him or opened the position up.
    Now he is in line to become the next Chief.

Exclamation Re: Org Chart

If you believe this stuff, I’m the Easter Bunny. What a bunch of disgruntled past and present employees who will never become successful. So sad.
    Stay true blue brothers and sisters!!!!!!!

Smile Re: Org Chart

:mrgreen:
    Quote Originally Posted by Another Insider
    This post is obviously written by one of Juno's disgruntled morons. Most officers who work in Juno are great cops. The only dishonorable thing in Juno is the cowards like you who bad mouth your fellow officers behind their backs.
    Stop calling them cowards. They are losers!

WOW
    I hear so much about other agencies, I actually wanted to read what Juno was about. I will never complain about my agency again. All the crap that comes out of that little town, remarkable. I read how you guys are separated. But the funny thing is, lets call them outside the bubble, speaks about specifics that the agency or administration is doing wrong. And then read about the inside bubblers, their response is to call them losers or cowards. That's the best you could do to defend your administration.
    I guess because there is no defending, maybe you should stay quiet. Of course officers voice their opinion on this site. When your ex-chief fired, what, 3 officers in 2 years (we hear these things). And 2 get their jobs back. Maybe the issue is with admin.
    Then you have a Sgt's test and some officers are excluded. Little shady to me, and on top of that they failed. at least do right by your chief and pass the test. good going on your part to make the chief look good in allowing you to take the test.
    Is it the cowards or losers fault that the department of justice is coming to investigate your agency on some NAACP thing. Or that your chief botched a shooting investigation for the SO and SAO. We hear all this stuff. Its actually quite comical. Then the union reps are in the bag too. That really sucks. That was actually the first thing I heard about you guys. About how they represent the union.
    Tough spot Juno, really feel for you. So what is the response from the inside bubblers, that I'm a loser or coward, or some other original genius thought. Are you inside bubblers even educated, I'm not talking GED, I mean real stuff. Like an associates (haha). Well I guess I better be going to read about the next agency. WOW, do I love my department now. Thanks, Juno, for waking me up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12