Org Chart
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Org Chart

Org Chart

Did you lose a Lt and a Front Desk person? Your org chart on the town page has changed like 3 times since the ****** left....

Re: Org Chart

We lost a front desk person who resigned because of fearful tactics brought on by the chief and town manager. As for the LT. she was fired after telling the chief how big of a dumbass he is and how much of a disgrace to the uniform he is.

More stupid antics and decisions to follow. Stay tuned.

They changed it again and added a new LT? Was he appointed or was there a promotional process? Guess seniority means little or nothing - there are several there with more time on the job and/or in the department...

Its all about favoritism my friend. The new LT was a detective who took the sergeants exam, failed it, then was promoted to LT. He's in with the chief so he got promoted. Juno doesn't care about seniority or if your even qualified to do the job. There's at least 5 others there that are more qualified for the position. Same with the new sergeant. Been a cop only in Juno and has 3 maybe 4 years experience, also fails the sergeants exam and still gets promoted. Its all about politics now days and has nothing to do with being the best qualified. Not the honorable profession it used to be, at least in Juno. Just a big joke of an agency with a bunch of idiots in charge and a bunch of spineless lemmings working for them!!!!

This post is obviously written by one of Juno's disgruntled morons. Most officers who work in Juno are great cops. The only dishonorable thing in Juno is the cowards like you who bad mouth your fellow officers behind their backs.

Disgruntled, no. I only speak the truth. Everything I said is fact and there's no disputing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wondering
    Did you lose a Lt and a Front Desk person? Your org chart on the town page has changed like 3 times since the ****** left....

Please take ****** back! He is destroying our department.

Quote Originally Posted by Another Insider
    This post is obviously written by one of Juno's disgruntled morons. Most officers who work in Juno are great cops. The only dishonorable thing in Juno is the cowards like you who bad mouth your fellow officers behind their backs.
    This guy is funny, no one is saying the new Sgt. couldn't be a good cop. Just that he has little experience and failed the Sgt.'s test. But the new Lt, that's another story. Never made rank in his 20 years in NY, failed FTO school and failed the Sgt.'s test, but yet qualified to lead men. COME ON NOW.

Coral Gables may be the City Beautiful, but beautiful can’t really describe what’s going on at the swanky city’s police department.
    Dennis ****** commute coral gables police

The buzz among the boys and girls in blue is that rookie chief Dennis ******, almost a year on the job, has been unable to connect with his troops.

One reason: ****** hasn’t moved to Coral Gables — as he promised the city’s administration he’d do.

******, who was lured from the tiny Juno Beach Police Department, is commuting almost daily for three hours — on Coral Gables’ dime. His marital home is still in Juno Beach, in north Palm Beach County.

According to accounting kept by the Coral Gables’ administration, he has put 31,300 miles on his unmarked Crown Vic and used $5,391 in gas — courtesy the taxpayer. The itemized uses of his city-issued Sunpass fill 74 pages!

Oh, yes: City Manager Pat Salerno (who was told to leave the same position in Sunrise, or be fired) agreed to give the chief a $1,750-a-month housing allowance for his first seven months so that he could move.

Both Salerno and ****** refused to answer questions about their arrangement. But a source tells me ****** house-sits a Coral Gables mansion and occasionally spends the night.

Now, the icing on this deflating souffle: ****** has been called to active duty in the US Navy Reserve and heads to a military police posting in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, on March 2. He’s expected to be out until January!

“I expected him and his family to transition to South Florida,” said Commissioner Ralph Cabrera. “I recently learned the chief is going into active duty. … I find all this highly unusual.”

****** was lured from the 20-member Juno Beach Police Department in March 2011 and makes $140,545 a year.

– This article first appeared in my column in the Miami Herald

Im glad someone is typing again, begining to think Juno gone soft, and affraid to buck the system. Well I guess some guys there still have cohonas.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast