Bushong Campaing spammer thread - Page 3
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: It's your time

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    *Edited by Mod 610 TOU violations* It is obvious that you are not right and you need to get help. The only persons you seem to have impressed are the Deputies on your shift during your last assignment. I hope things work out for you I rerally do, but you definitely need some time to get your mind right. Good luck.
    OK, does anybody else think it's idiotic to redact someones real name when it is a reply to that person, and that person is using their real name on LEOAffairs to start with?
    I did not redact a name of a person. I had to edit a TOU violation. Just because something is edited by me does not mean it is a name. It could be an allegation, misinformation, etc. You can still reply to him, but as a suggestion please be sure that the poster who posted is actually that person and not someone posting as him. If you know him, then you will be familiar with his words and writings and will know it is or is not him.

Quote Originally Posted by Stingray
    Lee,
    You were an ok deputy and ok Detective, I don't ever remember you in Homicide or working any homicides, but some say you were good in Intell, while others said no way. I'm not sure what your agenda is here other than to log onto LEO Affairs and portray yourself as a Saint!! Guess again. And I don't care how many times you post as a guest either. *Edited by Mod 610 TOU violations*.
    You as Sheriff!! are you kidding me. *Edited by Mod 610 TOU violations* and I'm sure that fact will soon come out. You used people you worked with to get the ear of FDLE then *Edited by Mod 610 TOU violations* as blatantly as you could. Something that has not gone unnoticed.
    I did not mind working with you, but now that your gone, I couldn’t be happier.

Let’s see Bushong’s Command Staff:
    Deputy Chief: Charlie F.
    Deputy Chief: Domminic F.
    All other positions open due to mass resignation/retirements.

Your friend and hopefully never your co-worker again!
    Wow, full of facts. You don't remember Lee, but you heard?........Some say?......The man made Lt. and he wasn't a good Deputy/Detective? What position do you currently hold? People, this is why the union failed! I heard! Some say!

I have never eaten chicken, some say it's no good....= chicken bad!!! Educate yourselves people!

Lots of ranting here...is it accomplishing anything? It seems clear to me a large majority of the deputies are content with the leadership of Mike Scott as evidenced by the recent union vote. The Sheriff was also found to have done nothing illegal by an extensive FDLE investigation. He is now back in an extremely strong position. And stop intimating we are all about to find out something terrible about the Sheriff...if there was something it would have come out in the investigation.

I don't like a lot of things I see right now. The Sheriff sending all that money back to the County while many of us face foreclosures and equating us to other County employees shows me a politician burnishing his fiscal conservative credentials as he readies for higher office. The timing of the transfer after the union vote shows his cleverness. The high-handed arbitariness of discipline and promotions continue. At least I can still just close the patrol car door, ignore all this crap, drive away, and do my job.

Is this a joke? Bushong is a legend in his own mind and has never done anything notable at LCSO except make headlines, resign, return, get fired, return, now resign again. He might have been in the death investigation unit, but facts will show he was not a lead investigator on a homicide,he might have helped. He got promoted to Lt. Cuz he polished Major Powell's boots, ask anyone at Charlie District *Edited by Mod 610 due to TOU Violations*?
    At least Mike had a solid stable history with the SO, Bushong is like a boomerang.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest Lcso
    Is this a joke? Bushong is a legend in his own mind and has never done anything noteable at LCSO except make headlines, resign, return, get fired, return, now resign again. He might have been in the death investigation unit, but facts will show he was not a lead investigator on a homicide,he might have helped. He got promoted to Lt. Cuz he polished Major Powell's boots, ask anyone at Charlie District *Edited by Mod 610 due to TOU Violations*?
    At least Mike had a solid stable history with the SO, Bushong is like a bomerang.
    At least Mike had a stable history with SO? Is that a joke? Ya think the Sheriff has a bit of an advantage? Naaaa.....I mean Mike could never do wrong and its evident with all thats happened in the last year! Ask any member of this agency how honored they are to be under the command of our great Sheriff! Where else can you openly express your opinions without fear of termination or retaliation? Im sure Lee is doing this for attention and nothing more!

[quote="Stingray"]Lee,
    I don't ever remember you in Homicide or working any homicides, but some say you were good in Intell, while others said no way. quote]

That's because when he was working those cases back in 2005, you were still in high school.

Lee - Don't listen to the naysayers. It's natural for them to be close minded.

Young Lee Bushong, I know the sheriff is not perfect and yes, he plays favorites, but you are a pompous fool who would not do any better. There really is not much hope that people who get into politics will stay honorable. When you are in your dying breath, you are not going to care about what job or career you had. What will matter is how you treated family and friends. If you do run for sheriff, it will be very comical ~ you have a long way to go ~ mature and grow in wisdom. You look like a silly child!

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Bushong
    To all of those with whom I have served:

The other night, I finished nearly eleven years with the the Sheriff's Office. They were a wonderful decade-plus of years, filled with memories, experiences, and good people. There are so many of you that I know, and even more that I don't.
    For everyone of you, I have the utmost respect. Putting on a uniform every day and doing your job is most difficult. I remember being a patrol deputy, answering the calls. Dealing with the ups and downs of shift work. You are the most respected of people. And I wish for everyone of you to know that.
    I gained a lot of experience with at the Sheriff's Office. Sure, I came there after doing some tours in the Marine Corps. And I found the fact of being a public servant, that is, ensuring that I was part of providing a safe and sound place to live and vacation, very fulfilling. I did my time on the road, as a detective (both in district CID and in homicide), as a patrol sergeant, as a District CID sergeant, and as a lieutenant, learning and appreciative of the opportunities that I had.
    Even after the ordeal this past spring, I was honored to work among those wearing green. You truly are the best.
    But my experiences are your experiences. We all taste hardship. We all know financial problems. Some of us have endured trying divorces, hard economic times. Things aren't easy doing what we do.
    I could no longer watch as you struggled to live and work. I did your payroll. I saw how many of you worked around the clock, not receiving a raise, trying to make ends meet. How is it that the deputy who puts himself on the front line cannot get a raise, yet the civilians sitting behind a desk can? How is it that there is not enough money to feed your families, yet the Office returns millions of dollars?
    Has this Office forgotten that law enforcement cannot be done without YOU?
    How is it that anyone, it seems, who is in violation of the smallest policy infraction is immediately terminated? How many of those great "Administrative Leave" emails come out every week? Where is the job security?
    What about fair discipline and fair promotions? CONSISTENT treatment with everybody? Where is room for advancement when the Office directly hires people from other agencies to work in homicide, civil, or the bailiff?
    Why is it that we have a whole crew of qualified road candidates within the Correction Bureau who are dual certified LEO's, but cannot come out to the road because of these direct hires? Should not our very own have first dibs on any opening?
    What happened with the union vote? I believe that the union is a check and balance measure that is there to protect the deputy from the wiles of the administration. Regardless of whether you wanted the union or not, it should have been YOUR choice. Uninfluenced by daily emails in green.
    So when I resigned, I resigned for those reasons, amongst others. I resigned in protest of the way you are treated.
    I want to see deputies and correctional officers treated in the manner you deserve. As men and women who sacrifice nights and weekends. As men and women proud to be members of the Lee County Sheriff's Office, and who are prepared to make that sacrifice when the time comes.
    And you should be compensated like that. Treated with equity and fairness.
    Whether or not I am or am not going to run for sheriff, the important thing for each of you to look for is the candidate who will bring honor back to the agency. Who will treat you as you deserve.
    God Bless you for all you do.
    Lee

so let me see if I under stand... you call your self a Marine...
    but when things get tuff...you quit??? semper fi

things are hard for me...but I am not quiting...

never quit.. never die

I don't want a two time *Edited by Mod 610 due to TOU violations* at the S.O. as my sheriff, Keep your Political propaganda and fake postings to yourself and your buddies you promised a spot if you get elected! The only deputies worth their weight are the guys who retired after putting in their time and the guys who continue to come in. day in and day out and do their jobs ethically!

[quote=a no body in this agency]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Lee Bushong":27yvu39y
    To all of those with whom I have served:

The other night, I finished nearly eleven years with the the Sheriff's Office. They were a wonderful decade-plus of years, filled with memories, experiences, and good people. There are so many of you that I know, and even more that I don't.
    For everyone of you, I have the utmost respect. Putting on a uniform every day and doing your job is most difficult. I remember being a patrol deputy, answering the calls. Dealing with the ups and downs of shift work. You are the most respected of people. And I wish for everyone of you to know that.
    I gained a lot of experience with at the Sheriff's Office. Sure, I came there after doing some tours in the Marine Corps. And I found the fact of being a public servant, that is, ensuring that I was part of providing a safe and sound place to live and vacation, very fulfilling. I did my time on the road, as a detective (both in district CID and in homicide), as a patrol sergeant, as a District CID sergeant, and as a lieutenant, learning and appreciative of the opportunities that I had.
    Even after the ordeal this past spring, I was honored to work among those wearing green. You truly are the best.
    But my experiences are your experiences. We all taste hardship. We all know financial problems. Some of us have endured trying divorces, hard economic times. Things aren't easy doing what we do.
    I could no longer watch as you struggled to live and work. I did your payroll. I saw how many of you worked around the clock, not receiving a raise, trying to make ends meet. How is it that the deputy who puts himself on the front line cannot get a raise, yet the civilians sitting behind a desk can? How is it that there is not enough money to feed your families, yet the Office returns millions of dollars?
    Has this Office forgotten that law enforcement cannot be done without YOU?
    How is it that anyone, it seems, who is in violation of the smallest policy infraction is immediately terminated? How many of those great "Administrative Leave" emails come out every week? Where is the job security?
    What about fair discipline and fair promotions? CONSISTENT treatment with everybody? Where is room for advancement when the Office directly hires people from other agencies to work in homicide, civil, or the bailiff?
    Why is it that we have a whole crew of qualified road candidates within the Correction Bureau who are dual certified LEO's, but cannot come out to the road because of these direct hires? Should not our very own have first dibs on any opening?
    What happened with the union vote? I believe that the union is a check and balance measure that is there to protect the deputy from the wiles of the administration. Regardless of whether you wanted the union or not, it should have been YOUR choice. Uninfluenced by daily emails in green.
    So when I resigned, I resigned for those reasons, amongst others. I resigned in protest of the way you are treated.
    I want to see deputies and correctional officers treated in the manner you deserve. As men and women who sacrifice nights and weekends. As men and women proud to be members of the Lee County Sheriff's Office, and who are prepared to make that sacrifice when the time comes.
    And you should be compensated like that. Treated with equity and fairness.
    Whether or not I am or am not going to run for sheriff, the important thing for each of you to look for is the candidate who will bring honor back to the agency. Who will treat you as you deserve.
    God Bless you for all you do.
    Lee

so let me see if I under stand... you call your self a Marine...
    but when things get tuff...you quit??? semper fi

things are hard for me...but I am not quiting...

never quit.. never die[/quote:27yvu39y]

Quote Originally Posted by Festus
    If you do run for sheriff, it will be very comical ~ you have a long way to go ~ mature and grow in wisdom. You look like a silly child!
    Don't be silly now! As we all know maturity and wisdom aren't a requirement when your running for political office. If it was Mike Scott wouldn't have been elected Sheriff.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast