Bushong Campaing spammer thread - Page 7
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Re: It's your time

I love how weird people just randomly post here.

Try this post - http://www.lee2012.com. It's a post that will bring us a better future!

~ Smurfette

That is the spam I was talking about

Lee, I like what you have to say. However, you have never once explained how you intend to do everything you say. For instance, how do you intend to give everyone raises? How do you intend to keep everyone's benefits? Im not looking for a political answer. Im looking for a reason to believe the magical rainbow you have painted. Since you post so many things on here and this is your thread... I would expect you to have read this and answer it.

If I were Lee and I had a good idea, I would not say jack! The current admin will steal that in a minute and say it was their idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest8707
    If I were Lee and I had a good idea, I would not say jack! The current admin will steal that in a minute and say it was their idea.
    PleaseReply...You haven't been paying much attention, have you? Lee will always respond to you through his website, Lee2012.com. You and others are welcome to go there and ask Lee any question you want. Lee normally replies within 24 hours.

As Lee has always said, "My first order of business should I become Sheriff is to give every deputy a raise."

Bushong speaks about union

We know Bushong is looking out for the deputies! Thanks, Lee! You got my vote

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2011/...ng-gop-candid/

Re: Bushong speaks about union

Who cares?? What do u think he's gonna say??

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Who cares?? What do u think he's gonna say??

"Who cares", I sure do! Lee makes the connection between the morel of the agency and the citizens through moral treatment of the members. I've seen organization/businesses who treat their employees like dirt and expect them to perform with excellence. When you feel good about your organization and they have a level playing field, then, you are much more likely to convey this through your performance.

Lets see how well Lee likes the union the first time he threatens ti hang a small piece of a subordinate's @$$ to his office wall.

Quote Originally Posted by 1ofmany
    Lets see how well Lee likes the union the first time he threatens ti hang a small piece of a subordinate's @$$ to his office wall.
    I'm sure the same way MS likes it. Currently, he is doing the same.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast