Bushong Campaing spammer thread - Page 13
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Bushong Campaing Thread

Here is all the posts about Bushong that is posted by someone who has a great excitement for him, so to stop with all the numerous threads, put the posts here. Due to the fact that they meet the TOU I can not delete them, but I will condense them here.

Re: MS slipping, Bushong gaining

Quote Originally Posted by Guest8300
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ofmany
    Bushong doesn't care about us at all. All we are is pawns in his crusade to get back at MS. He is promising things he knows he cant deliver to gain our support. I tell you I'm no longer an MS supporter, but non of the people seeking the office have any ideas better than his. Bushong is a dangerous egotist Look aat the things he has promised: A raise accross the board the day he takes office-How? calculating details into our retirement-illegal. doing both while cutting the budget-good luck. The manifesto he published in the News-Press was absolutely embarassing! He says he looks forward to working with UIPA-that is until they stop him from nailing people's a$$ to the wall for using leave they have earned.

Our only hope at this point is someone else running in 2016. No one I have seen so far shows promise of any improvement.
    You my friend, are whiner! I have never seen anyone present opinions as facts like you do. What the hell do you know as to what Bushong will do or won't do? Have you studied the budget like Bushong has, do you have the capability to reorganize a department that is so out of tune with most other law enforcement agencies in the USA? you are too much of a simpleton to understand the things that Bushong is trying to do. Its people like you that deserve a Mike Scott to hold your hand, pat you on the back, and screw you all day long.
    I'm not whining about anything. I have a job that pays my bills and thats a lot more than a lot of people in this county can say. As far as what LB will or won't do, I ask you the same question. The raise on the day he takes office came strait from him. Rolling details into retirement came strait from him. Cutting the budget by 20% came strait from him.

I've had a belly full of MS too. I'm just smart enough not to cling to anyone that comes along and promises sweeping change without a clear explaination of how it will come. If you have been paying attention to what happened last time someone promised that, you would be too. Next November we might have a new sheriff. If that happens I hope I am wrong aboout him....I'm Just too burned from recent history (Obama, the oother Scott) to be that optimistic. Especialy when I alreay see cracks in the foundation.

Re: Lee Bushong Forced Mike Scott to Play and Walk

So they are slugs for taking leave they earned, that had to be approved? Tell us more about how sorry everyone who doesn't agree with you. I'll tell you what a whiner you are for crying about not getting a raise while much of the community we serve is unemployed. Other agencies are taking pay cuts, furloughs and pending layoffs. Now LB comes along promising giant pay raises, union cooperation and hand jobs at rollcall and you buy it hook, line and sinker. Are you all sheep? Remember what "hope and change" got us last election. The only reasonn he is running is is to satisfy a grudge. He has no odea what he will do once he is in office. My guess is we are both in for a rude awakening.
    We don't "serve" the community. We protect and secure the community. I'm sorry many of them are out of work, but it has ZERO relevance on us getting raises. I also don't care what other agencies are doing. That's Mike's message, right? Never mind that the overwhelming majority of police agencies are union agencies. We're the only ones doing it right, isn't that it? You go ahead and serve the community and be all happy about just having a job and blah blah blah... The rest of us will fight for what we deserve and earn.

Re: Bushong Campaing spammer thread

I hear the Cape is in need of people. Maybe they'll give you what you deserve.

No, my employer will do that. That's why I voted YES on the union. You and the redneck hee-haw generation can sit around and kiss the bosses asses for "letting you" have a job. Those of us with balls will fight for our rights and wages. Not asking for anything extravagant - but we're not going to get pissed on and thank the sheriff for the generous rain.

No more of generation "If you don't like it then leave". That era is over. We will now see you at the bargaining table and/or court.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213