Reports - Page 11
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Reports

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    WOW. I thought BD was the only one with a stalker. How long did that take you to write out?? Now that is stalker dedication!!!!!!!!!!!! Your hard on must be throbbing.
    Bull must have heard who is next in line for his spot.

Unregistered
    Is that all the people he doesnt like or all his kids' initials? (C'mon, even he would appreciate that joke)

Unregistered
    Is that all the people he doesnt like or all his kids' initials? (C'mon, even he would appreciate that joke)
    Now that is funny!

Unregistered
    Now that is funny!
    Yes, nailed it! Lmfao

Unregistered

Captain

Darren, go back to pbso. You are/were never happy, woe is me attitdue. We are extremely lucky and always have been to have Doug. He has NEVER once been shy to speak his opinion. Has ALWAYS stood up for Patrol and Records and everyone else. He got f-ed by the former chief, by way of Rod Marti (spy) and others.

Doug, you are and ALWAYS have been a standup guy. We on the Road appreciate you.
    To the author of these comments, I greatly appreciate your support. However, as far as the perception about how I was treated in the past, I would just as soon move on. Chief Mann and I had our differences when he first arrived, much of the problem was my own fault, but I certainly came to respect and appreciate him as the chief. I was absolutely disappointed when he left. Also, please note that I have a very high opinion of Sgt. DK. I would like to think that I was somewhat responsible for his returning from PBSO. The further he advances in his career, the prouder I will be. For anyone to think I have a "beef" with him is mistaken.

Please lets never forget what a great department we have built together, this is OUR department.

DB

Unregistered
    It is the giddy middle school satisfaction seeing someone they don't like or more so they are jealous of, being gossiped about. They have trashed talked every sgt, every Lt., Captains, and even a new Chief that they haven't even met yet- and let us not forget civilian employees. Shoot'n monkies in a barrel. Now they just have to throw some kids and families into the mix and they have the depths of scumbag completely covered. For Christ sake, they are still posting to employees long gone from here and BD's mother. When does the madness end? There is no way you can keep up the pace Doug.

Unregistered
    Let us not forget 99.9% of these posts make absolutely no sense at all. They literally are nonsensical posts, on the equivalent of a bathroom stall. Doug and the spammers are doing the right thing and doing us all a big favor.

Unregistered
    There are some mentally ****ed up people who work here, LMFAO!

Everyone here is or has been a mess at some pointe, so welcome to the human race. We need to ALL come together and stop this insanity.

See I just went insane writing this! **** it, suck it do what ever makes you happy. Some do it vertical some do it horizontal and some do it on their knees. Some get promoted some don't.

JUST BE HAPPY!!! Ok time for my meds.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    there are some mentally ****ed up people who work here, lmfao!

Everyone here is or has been a mess at some pointe, so welcome to the human race. We need to all come together and stop this insanity.

See i just went insane writing this! **** it, suck it do what ever makes you happy. Some do it vertical some do it horizontal and some do it on their knees. Some get promoted some don't.

Just be happy!!! Ok time for my meds.
    pass the meds!!!!!!

Unregistered
    There are some mentally ****ed up people who work here, LMFAO!

Everyone here is or has been a mess at some pointe, so welcome to the human race. We need to ALL come together and stop this insanity.

See I just went insane writing this! **** it, suck it do what ever makes you happy. Some do it vertical some do it horizontal and some do it on their knees. Some get promoted some don't.

JUST BE HAPPY!!! Ok time for my meds.
    I'm going to start handing people meds like they are tic tacs.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast