Reports
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Reports

Reports

I try to avoid going into the PD as much as possible but i cant help to notice that as I'm walking down the halls of PD I have noticed that everyone is unhappy. Everyone is out to get eachother. As an officer I try to write my reports as best as I can to keep from emailing my sergeants all because i forgot to put a period behind my sentence. Since when is she in my command to tell me how to write my reports? Why when I speak to that new lady in there she has a dumbfounded look? She isn't helpful at all. At least the other new one will find me the answer if she doesn't know. I try to avoid at all costs but she needs to stop emailing my sergeants and address her concerns to me. Am i the only one shes doing this to? What happened to having eachothers back and covering for eachother?

Re: Reports

No she is doing it to everyone. remember who her boss is and you will understand.

Do the best you can with reports. Focus on the facts and don't worry about the small stuff. No one is perfect, just remember that. What matters is how hard you try, more importantly the pride you have in you daily duties as a police officer.

Try not to forget why you got into this game. The politics and Bullshit will always be there and in most cases out of your control. Bosses will come and go and one day you might be the one calling the shots.

does this to everyone. She emails and blind copies to track mistakes and then hides in her office. I don't know what goes on in that room but all those girls look like miserable prisoners. It's to bad to see morale at such a low in there. she's pretty untouchable i suppose. she also banks more than most of road patrol so i guess she feels like she's superior. watch your back.

Quote Originally Posted by Uniform
    I try to avoid going into the PD as much as possible but i cant help to notice that as I'm walking down the halls of PD I have noticed that everyone is unhappy. Everyone is out to get eachother. As an officer I try to write my reports as best as I can to keep from emailing my sergeants all because i forgot to put a period behind my sentence. Since when is she in my command to tell me how to write my reports? Why when I speak to that new lady in there she has a dumbfounded look? She isn't helpful at all. At least the other new one will find me the answer if she doesn't know. I try to avoid at all costs but she needs to stop emailing my sergeants and address her concerns to me. Am i the only one shes doing this to? What happened to having eachothers back and covering for eachother?
    You're all over the place. First, she isn't in your "command" so she lets your sergeants know you're making (probably the same) mistakes over and over but yet you want her to address you directly. That doesn't make sense. Second, she knows the RMS inside and out and she's in that position for a reason, makes the money she does for a reason and is the supervisor of records for a reason. For someone who wants to us to have "eachothers back", you're talking bad about her, which accomplishes what? AND, why don't you address her with your complaints?
    The bottom line is we all need to work together to have a pleasant work environment. Don't make this a bigger issue than it is by coming on here to start a bash link. It's not fair and is stupid. Hi Nighthawk!

What's RMS?

A round of a clap please.. you did such a great job talking in the 3rd person. Like we couldn't tell who was talking..

The most likely reason why we won't address our concerns with you directly is because you will use what we say against us. Manipulate it, twist it in whichever way makes you look better. Obviously people don't feel comfortable talking to you when issues arise. Maybe if you were more "people friendly" and not too busy getting into car accidents in the pd lot things would be different.

The bottom line is - we all need to come together and work as a team We all work for the same city and chief. Our goals are the same . We all have to get on board. : stop emailing our SGT and - call us in your ofice and tell us what we are screwing up on. Stop traking our mistakes whats the point in that? you dont write our evals or anything. Lets all just come together as a team and work together to achieve our goals, whatever that may be - becoming a SGT, LT, CAPT.. a Records Supervisor.. Hi Dayhawk!

Hey MOD, That's kind of an odd thing to remove.

Did it

why wasnt i invited to go fishing or kickboxing? I'd like to releive some stress oh wait I'm not in your chain darn!

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast