ANY TIPS YOU WANT THE MEDIA TO COVER? - Page 6
Page 6 of 59 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Re: ANY TIPS YOU WANT THE MEDIA TO COVER?

Do a story on the murder rate being up in West distric 400% or 233% city wide. BAKER has done nothing, he is more concern with CALEA or his new contract.
    Burglary's all over the City is up 56%

10 officers are seeking employment elsewhere? And let me guess these 10 people just decided to make it public and tell you they were doing so?

one left? that had nothing to do with baker she wanted to relocate to texas!

Whatever you must be in PSB or a gold badge, Think what you want, we all know when we were told Baker had another 3 years, we have no future here. I hope the Lt's enjoy working the calls. Or maybe the SO will take them like they do when we have a funeral to attend.

OMG for wireless, did you see the 23's off McGregor and C Woods tonight?? looks like it will be a busy year for the city residents that do not support the police. Gald I live in south Lee.

By the way YES I am doing this on duty""

Whitewolf, why dont you examine how we have more murders per capita than almost any other city in the country. Also, ask a detective how a double murder gets classified as a single homicide to keep the numbers low.

The answer to your question is pretty simple, the reporting is based on the UCR rules. One incident two murders is counted as one murder, when it is solved it is also only counted as one cleared. just like if five hotel rooms are broken into during the same incident it is only recorded as one burglary. The same thing goes for cars on a car lot. FYI.

What about the 10 burglary's of McGregor on Monday night, 4 on the Mayors street of Florida ave.
    Or the 11 Burglarys in the same area on 12/23/11, If you need the address's or names we got them.
    Just ask.

Story on Valdivia tonight at 10pm.............

Quote Originally Posted by Task Force
    What about the 10 burglary's of McGregor on Monday night, 4 on the Mayors street of Florida ave.
    Or the 11 Burglarys in the same area on 12/23/11, If you need the address's or names we got them.
    Just ask.
    I'd like that info................

Page 6 of 59 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast