Promotions

Thread: Promotions

Promotions

ok does anyone remeber the so called new chief coming to line ups telling us patrol offciers he would not promote people from the DB????

Ok i can't speak about Walek but Ogie?? Come on what has he done?? (Edited to comply with Terms of Use.)

SO schief you have just lost the patrolmans confidence as You lied. Why should we work when you promote DB over our work

The FOP needs to call for a vote of no confidence NOW!

Re: Promotions

It's one thing to be upset if you have more time on, but DB? Seriously? Everyone in DB has been patrol, but not all patrol has been in the DB. Until you go upstairs and do that job, don't dis it.

Also, I don't care who you are, one day if you are promoted, there will be cops that don't know you personally and all that you have done at the department. How rude to get online and put someone down that is now your boss.

If the grammar and spelling are the best the hopefuls can produce, maybe the picks were good! No one can please everyone.

There are three or four guys that actually have a right to be PO'd.

Certainly none of the individuals that demonstrated their communication skills in this post so far.

I'd like to see the names of those who believe they have a right to be pissed off are. The Chief took 2 from Patrol, 2 from DB, and 1 from the Office if the Chief. Someone is always going to believe they are the best choice, sometimes they are a better choice sometimes they are not. Those that are not chosen will always be disappointed in the picks, but these were good picks and there might be better ones, but I would love to see the names of those who believe they were better choices, because in the end they might not have the best grasp of true reality. Sadly most people on that list thought they were the best choice no matter what the truth might be, so stop whining and understand there will be several more promotions to come.

I retract my statement. No one has the "right" to be PO'd. It's just stinks when you have more than 9 years on, especially some guys with close to 20. Nothing against the picks made, its just disappointing when you aren't picked. So, appreciate your promotion and certainly don't bad mouth the PD.