Eddie Pope is running - Page 3
Page 3 of 111 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Re: Eddie Pope is running

I have also witnessed Ed in action and I can tell you that he has probably done more to support us deputies then our own administration. If you know anything about him then you must also know about his volunteer work in our community and how he has always made himself available to assist not only us but other officers from surrounding agencies. I am not sure if a turtle save counts as volunteer work but I did hear a rumor that our sheriff hired the turtle and gave him an $80,000 salary to guard our pond.
    You’ve got to be either a Wade supporter or god help us Sapp if he runs. I think some of you are afraid to see him win because he won’t take the crap that you complainers have been dishing out for years.

Pope does not stand a chance because hes a nobody. He was a bumper chaser

Hey Guest, Ed’s bumper chasing caught Michael King and if can read you probably want to Google his name so that you can read about all his accomplishments in this county. Saying he is a nobody is a pretty low thing to say and we usually here this comment from criminals that we put in jail. I don't suppose this hatred is towards Ed for putting you in jail? Good Luck Ed you got my vote!!

Come on. Eddie Pope is a heck of a trooper. You and I have passed him many times while we are responding to shootings and burglaries in progress while he monitors our traffic lights stopping poor people for rolling on a red light. What a man. Let's make this guy our sheriff.

He's exploiting a victim's name to try to get ahead. Oh, by the way - Cameron was not the sheriff when this girl died. He was with her family the entire night that this case unfolded.
    The only experience Ed has is with a can of Armor-All in traffic court. Otherwise he is unavailable.

For your information, Ed has backed many of us up at calls and for being the only Trooper to cover an entire county by himself during his shift, I appreciate it. As far as exploiting a victim’s name to try and get ahead you are completely out of your mind. Give credit where credit is due. Its people like you that bring shame to the uniform and disgrace the men and woman who make the ultimate sacrifice protecting its citizens regardless to what their job function is as an officer.

Ed? Did you save her? No so lets get over you making a traffic stop. If thats all you have to offer you have issues Mr Pope

You want to know what I find so funny is that Ed must be some threat as a candidate to have all of you complaining about him. He is definitely getting a rise from you people so he must be someone worthy to talk about. Hopefully Ed you don’t sign on to this garbage but if you do I can promise you none of these gossipers have the balls to stand up to in your face and say this or even stand up to the plate and run. Good Luck Ed you have got this in the bag.

In the bag? So funny

Ed - do your family a favor. Go back to FHP and see if they will take you back. Hurry, hurry, hurry.

Now is not the time. And tell your wife to stay off this site.

You are just another example of the cancer that surrounds not only this agency but our community. Get a life and stop pointing fingers on who you think maybe writing this stuff. I know that if you started pulling my family into this and I found out who you were we would be having a little chat my friend. Ed is a good friend and I know he doesn’t bother with this site but you had better keep his family out of this. If you have something to say grow some balls and talk to him like a man but then again the tradition of CCSO is that deputies have been told that they can’t make decision on their own so call your supervisor for permission first. Good Luck Ed!

Page 3 of 111 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast