Eddie Pope is running - Page 110
Page 110 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111 LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1105

Re: Eddie Pope is running

Quote Originally Posted by Turnkey33
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Pope is the scared one. You can see it on his face when ever anyone asks him a question and he has to go off script. His eyes dart around the room as he searches for Jim to give him some input.
    I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. You think you can get away with saying to me over the Internet? I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable face off the face of the continent, you little sh*t.I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words.
    All of this training and you still hide behind a screen name like the little coward that you are. Nothing more-nothing less. Just a coward.

As always my name

Jim

Pope is the scared one. You can see it on his face when ever anyone asks him a question and he has to go off script. His eyes dart around the room as he searches for Jim to give him some input.
    I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. You think you can get away with saying to me over the Internet? I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable face off the face of the continent, you little sh*t.I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words.
    Come and get some!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Melo
    All of this training and you still hide behind a screen name like the little coward that you are. Nothing more-nothing less. Just a coward.

As always my name

Jim

Get a life Jim. Your life has become enthralled by being the "message board bully." I think its come to the point that no one wants to give their real name in fear of the massive waste of time that would ensue by trying to talk to you on even the most civil forum.
    All i'm doing is counting down to the latest election loss you've contributed to. That is unless your strategy was to help the other candidates by supporting EP. If so, I won't be surprised to hear that from you on the 14th. You have a special way of twisting reality with your "spew".

[quote=Aug 14]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Jim Melo":3fpijt1i

As always my name

Jim

Get a life Jim. Your life has become enthralled by being the "message board bully." I think its come to the point that no one wants to give their real name in fear of the massive waste of time that would ensue by trying to talk to you on even the most civil forum.
    All i'm doing is counting down to the latest election loss you've contributed to. That is unless your strategy was to help the other candidates by supporting EP. If so, I won't be surprised to hear that from you on the 14th. You have a special way of twisting reality with your "spew".[/quote:3fpijt1i]
    Message board bully as you put it. Melo has been attacked on this site for months. You better look back.
    Here a guy threatens lives and you attack Melo again. You are really pitiful. I pray God you are not a cop.

As always my name

Jim
    Why don't you call out your cronie then? Hypocrite is worse than a coward in my book.

Two more days........................Then what!.............That was not a question.........

Two more days........................Then what!.............That was not a question.........
    I know and I can't wait. It could be more interesting than the election.

You know what I thought was funny, at the last debate EP could not answer on how to manage a multi-million dollar budget except to say it is alot like running your own finances at home. Well seems to me he can't do that either with Foreclosure proceedings, child support injunctions, etc.

You know what I thought was funny, at the last debate EP could not answer on how to manage a multi-million dollar budget except to say it is alot like running your own finances at home. Well seems to me he can't do that either with Foreclosure proceedings, child support injunctions, etc.
    Oh you forgot they were all dismissed.

Dismissed does not mean they didn't happen.

Page 110 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111 LastLast