Eddie Pope is running - Page 11
Page 11 of 111 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Re: Eddie Pope is running

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Jim what they are saying is that you are a failure and you are supporting a failure. She the tow truck off and concentrate when you read these forums.
    Sounds like some little :devil: is jealous!

who is DG?

:mrgreen: Are you green with envy?

I just wanted to say that GS and FR need to step down and let EP battle with BC. EP has definitely created some momentum and I believe that he is truly the person we need as Sheriff. I am not sure if EP visits this site but if he does, EP you have my vote along with the rest of the members in my organization. Good Luck!

Ed Pope will never win and he has no experience. A bagger at Publix would have as good of a chance as he does. Dont waste your vote on a Trooper that was a failure. Dirt to come.

Ed Pope could not make it at the sheriffs department when he tried before

Ed Pope could not make it at the sheriffs department when he tried before

Quote Originally Posted by Guest 1
    Ed Pope will never win and he has no experience. A bagger at Publix would have as good of a chance as he does. Dont waste your vote on a Trooper that was a failure. Dirt to come.
    Hey look you can post without using vulgar words. I am really impressed. If you had any dirt you would of already exposed it. You tell lies, call names, spread rumors, and like BC can not follow rules. I think this forum has already seen your true colors so give it up. I am sure you will follow this up with some type of childish remark however hence forth it will be ignored and we will post around you. This way when mod removes it our thread will continue without you.
    Jim

This board is becoming a lame place to visit. Im sick of the BC EP Jim Melo crap. Can we not discuss anything better?

Page 11 of 111 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast