Eddie Pope is running - Page 111
Page 111 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111
Results 1,101 to 1,105 of 1105

Re: Eddie Pope is running

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Dismissed does not mean they didn't happen.
    Only in your mind and that is self explanatory.

Quote Originally Posted by NOTSOFAST
    You know what I thought was funny, at the last debate EP could not answer on how to manage a multi-million dollar budget except to say it is alot like running your own finances at home. Well seems to me he can't do that either with Foreclosure proceedings, child support injunctions, etc.
    Oh you forgot they were all dismissed.
    Why don't you feel that way with the other candidates. Sapp's conviction was overturned. FR was never charged. Prummell's bankruptcy was years ago and off the books and his on the job issue was no caused. No forgiveness for them just your boy Pope and his many transgressions.

You know what I thought was funny, at the last debate EP could not answer on how to manage a multi-million dollar budget except to say it is alot like running your own finances at home. Well seems to me he can't do that either with Foreclosure proceedings, child support injunctions, etc.
    Why don't you feel that way with the other candidates. Sapp's conviction was overturned. FR was never charged. Prummell's bankruptcy was years ago and off the books and his on the job issue was no caused. No forgiveness for them just your boy Pope and his many transgressions.
    Very interesting that you now bring up the others. For nine months this has been all about EP. Like he was the only one. Oh and by the way you forgot about the credit card for non payment just filed in July on BP.

Very interesting that you now bring up the others. For nine months this has been all about EP. Like he was the only one. Oh and by the way you forgot about the credit card for non payment just filed in July on BP.
    You mean the one that according to court records has already been resolved. Seems it was a mistake on the credit card company's side.

HAHAHA no hope for pope

Page 111 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111