Eddie Pope is running - Page 12
Page 12 of 111 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Re: Eddie Pope is running

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Melo
    Ed Pope will never win and he has no experience. A bagger at Publix would have as good of a chance as he does. Dont waste your vote on a Trooper that was a failure. Dirt to come.
    I am not sure I understand this... Failure? He was one of the most decorated Troopers in the state and one of two Troopers to ever receive the Southern Regional International Award. That doesn't sound like a failure to me. Failure, let's look at this word and see how it could apply elsewhere… GS failed as Sheriff and then failed to beat RW then failed as a Major, Humm. BC has Failed as a Sheriff and has even hired failures from around the area to assist him. In fact PGPD got rid of a big Failure that CCSO quickly hired. Experience, let's look at that word too. EP has accomplished more in the 8 years of FHP than anyone in the CCSO Admin staff has ever done that is with the exception of all the policy violations and criminal acts that the CCSO Admin has gotten away with. There are plenty of those copies out already. Most of the Admin should have been terminated a long time ago but that's another thread. EP has not been corrupted by a political Admin and has never bought into the good old boy system. EP is a good guy and I don't give two craps if was unsuccessful in 20 exams. The bottom line was that he passed and became very successful. As LEO’s we are supposed to live by the motto of never giving up and EP has never given up. He never gave up in his pursuit of becoming a LEO, finding the killer of DL and I am pretty sure he will not give up until everyone of the corrupt Admins in the CCSO has walking papers. I am also pretty positive that this type of nonsense on this thread could only come from the BC and GS camps and I can understand why. You can’t defend your own candidate so you have to come after EP. There is a word for that it’s called desperation.

Quote Originally Posted by Sisk
    This board is becoming a lame place to visit. Im sick of the BC EP Jim Melo crap. Can we not discuss anything better?
    We can see that you have brought a new and interesting subject with your comment. What would you like to discuss. I have opened this up to discuss all of the candidates and all we get is comments like yours.

I have to agree with the last poster. Everyone talks about Pope because they can not defend their own candidate. Nor provide supporting documentation to positive facts.

Let me add to that if you are lazy and you know who you are you must attack Pope for fear of being one of the not so chosen anymore.

Jim

I changed it and did not notice the other. It was appearing to me that it was someone attempting to use your name and assuming the identity of another. If it does not bother you then I will leave it as is. It just borders on the TOU violation.

Mr. Melo.... If you are helping EP w/ his campaign, you might want to back off a bit. Reading all your posts are turning people away from wanting to even look at him. You have retired, from what I can tell & it just looks like you are campaigning for your NEW job under EP. If you didn't have fans when you were at CCSO, what makes you think you will under a new Sheriff?
    I'm just chiming in because there seems to be more than one poster or readers who think you & PL are pouring it on a bit too thick!

Quote Originally Posted by Too Much
    Mr. Melo.... If you are helping EP w/ his campaign, you might want to back off a bit. Reading all your posts are turning people away from wanting to even look at him. You have retired, from what I can tell & it just looks like you are campaigning for your NEW job under EP. If you didn't have fans when you were at CCSO, what makes you think you will under a new Sheriff?
    I'm just chiming in because there seems to be more than one poster or readers who think you & PL are pouring it on a bit too thick!
    To start with I do not do anything that is fan based and never will. I remain professional in all that I do. I understand that is hard for some of you to accept. If people were not interested in what I had to say they would not comment nor ask questions. What a concept. Funny how you feel I am pouring it on to thick but the others are not. You have been trained well to only see one side of things. BC would be proud of you. Like you stated one or two posters and now you. Ever wonder how many there are that appreciate the truth for a change. I do. If I were going to campaign for a new job I would certainly be running for Sheriff again. My mission is to bring the professionalism back to the Sheriff's Office and help the deputies get what they deserve. That should be a good thing and is in most eyes. What's your mission? Now why did you say I should stop posting. I am a bit confused. If you choose to help me with this one by all means tell me your name so we can make it a bit more personal and professional.

Jim

By the way there are 106 posts on this thread and only 8 are mine. You are right I post way to much. There you have it the facts again are not what the poster states.

Mr. Melo,
    I do not work for CCSO & have no dog in the fight. I posted that I thought you were pouring it on a bit too thick b/c that is what I am reading. I understand the need for a new Sheriff in town, as I have friends who work there. Your support for EP is definitely noted, however; some may perceive it the way I did. That you are campaigning for a new job! I did not criticize or call you names like the others! I do not even know who you are... All I was trying to convey is that if the voters of Charlotte were reading this they may have the same perception of your posts as I did. If there are people out there that do not care for you & your management style, then your continued posts about EP may not be helping him, but rather hurting him. Just based on EP's experience, he is going to need a lot of assistance in the management area & that's probably where you would come in, I'm guessing. He will only be as good as the people he chooses to be his command staff. Look at all the trouble LCSO has had with the CPL sheriff.
    That being said, hit the streets with our support & convince the voters out there rather than here with a few deputies who may or may not be your fans!

Quote Originally Posted by TooMuch
    Mr. Melo,
    I do not work for CCSO & have no dog in the fight. I posted that I thought you were pouring it on a bit too thick b/c that is what I am reading. I understand the need for a new Sheriff in town, as I have friends who work there. Your support for EP is definitely noted, however; some may perceive it the way I did. That you are campaigning for a new job! I did not criticize or call you names like the others! I do not even know who you are... All I was trying to convey is that if the voters of Charlotte were reading this they may have the same perception of your posts as I did. If there are people out there that do not care for you & your management style, then your continued posts about EP may not be helping him, but rather hurting him. Just based on EP's experience, he is going to need a lot of assistance in the management area & that's probably where you would come in, I'm guessing. He will only be as good as the people he chooses to be his command staff. Look at all the trouble LCSO has had with the CPL sheriff.
    That being said, hit the streets with our support & convince the voters out there rather than here with a few deputies who may or may not be your fans!
    I have seen it all now. This gets more interesting each and every day. You could not get rid of Melo by calling him names and now you are trying to sweet talk him. I have known this guy for a long time and he never gives up. I think his posts have been informative and have shed light on subjects others are afraid to talk about. I envy his courage and integrity. Whether you like him or not you have to give the guy some credit. I also thing the CPL Sheriff in Lee has done a hell of a job. We should look at that and jump right on EP. His people love him and he takes care of them. I know at least 9 deputies and they love it there. So much for what you believe or have heard.
    :devil:
    Keep going Jim we will get EP elected and get us a Sheriff that gives a damn about us.

Quote Originally Posted by NOTSOFAST
    Quote Originally Posted by TooMuch
    Mr. Melo,
    I have seen it all now. This gets more interesting each and every day. You could not get rid of Melo by calling him names and now you are trying to sweet talk him. I have known this guy for a long time and he never gives up. I think his posts have been informative and have shed light on subjects others are afraid to talk about. I envy his courage and integrity. Whether you like him or not you have to give the guy some credit. I also thing the CPL Sheriff in Lee has done a hell of a job. We should look at that and jump right on EP. His people love him and he takes care of them. I know at least 9 deputies and they love it there. So much for what you believe or have heard.
    :devil:
    Keep going Jim we will get EP elected and get us a Sheriff that gives a damn about us.

I am currently a Deputy with the CCSO and I couldn't agree with you more. EP is definitely the right man for the job and he has also proven over and over again that he truly cares about us. EP recognizes the problems with this agency and the problems within our community. EP has had a lot of management experience and this doesn't have to be proven by a command title but only with what he has already accomplished. Our management team is currently made up of a Sheriff who has lied to all of us and is only making changes because EP has been addressing areas of need within this community. We also have a major and a few Captains who don't do crap. Now, there is a management team to be proud of. EP, I am not the only deputy who supports you. You have a lot more support than you think and it is only because we fear our administration that we haven't supported you publicly yet but that will all change soon. Good Luck and we have your back just like you have had ours in the past.

The last post says it all. We all need to join together and support Ed. They can't fire all of us. We need to make this happen. I know that I am cutting corners everywhere I can and it is not getting easier. We are top heavy and my raises have paid these people. Lets join forces and get this done.

That's right I am still here.

You are all right get behind this man and make it happen. Help yourselves.
    Maybe I will go start a new thread. See you there could be interesting.

Jim

Page 12 of 111 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast