Morgan
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Morgan

Morgan

Dear Morgan,
    Why have you allowed so many uneducated people to make your mind up? You are no better than Ron McCriminal. You are going to court soon Sheriff for violating civil rights. Keep listening to tight sleeves and the fat capt with bad breath!!! Enjoy ur last year in office.

Escambia voter!
    Joe :cop:

Re: Morgan

OOooooooooooooooh wheeeeeeee, I bet Morgan is scared now, cause you sure told him, didn't you.

Really, some of you people are beyond even laughable...you're actually pitiable.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    OOooooooooooooooh wheeeeeeee, I bet Morgan is scared now, cause you sure told him, didn't you.

Really, some of you people are beyond even laughable...you're actually pitiable.
    You and your sheriff are the ones who are laughable, i mean you act like you know what you are doing. NOT

You and your sheriff are the ones who are laughable, i mean you act like you know what you are doing. NOT
    And yet, he says frog and you jump because, well to be quite frank, nobody else would hire you so you skulk around and make anonymous posts instead of educating yourself so that you would be better at your job.

Can you explain the word pitiable? I understand you may think they are pitiful ,in that you feel sorry for them .See a GED sometimes is better than all the higher education you say you have.

Can you explain the word pitiable? I understand you may think they are pitiful ,in that you feel sorry for them .See a GED sometimes is better than all the higher education you say you have.
    pit·i·a·bleAdjective/?pit??b?l/
    1. Deserving or arousing pity.
    2. Contemptibly poor or small.

See how inadequate that GED is...furthering your education will increase your comprehension and vocabulary. A class in computer skills would not be wasted either, as you could simply have looked the word up yourself instead of having another do it - much like your report writing, that requires the assistance of a report writer.

You are indeed pitiable.

Thanks for the grammar lesson now i know how to describe a person who will unemployed in 2012,

OMG you just continue to dazzle all of us with insulting rants, is this MRS F or DAVEY2?

Who is Mrs. F.??

Quote Originally Posted by severetiredamage
    Who is Mrs. F.??
    It's a Mr. E.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast