bpad

Thread: bpad

bpad

I recently participated in a Bpad test and was told my results would be given to me within 5 weeks. It has been 30 or so days and I have not recieved an email nor has my status on the governmentjobs.com profile changed. If a few more days go by should I be calling to get my results or should I just sit tight because I've read a couple other threads on here saying it took them a little bit longer to get their results.

On a side note, is Miramar still hirring? I noticed the job listing on the city web site went down a couple weeks ago.

Re: bpad

I passed my bpad over two months ago, haven't heard anything yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I passed my bpad over two months ago, haven't heard anything yet.
    How does that make you feel?

Ha, I guess the next step in the process has started for the second guy. Still haven't heard anything from them, just going to assume they're waiting for the budget to come in?

Well i passed, so i assume i'd continue in the process, even if it was months ago that i had my results. But yeah, fiscal budget year just started. We should be hearing something soon. I hope.

the orginal thread is mine. first they said the machine was broken. second call back, they just didnt grade the test. numerous call backs later over a period of 8 months i got the, "yeah it's coming". finally a few days ago i got an email saying they aren't going to process me. no mention of the bpad test score. odds are they never looked at it. if youre thinking of applying, dont bother. i had several friends from my class apply and they heard nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by whatajoke
    the orginal thread is mine. first they said the machine was broken. second call back, they just didnt grade the test. numerous call backs later over a period of 8 months i got the, "yeah it's coming". finally a few days ago i got an email saying they aren't going to process me. no mention of the bpad test score. odds are they never looked at it. if youre thinking of applying, dont bother. i had several friends from my class apply and they heard nothing.
    Try somewhere else, there are many other cities where you can apply.

policetestprep3
    Awesome.......your article is so good that nobody can't flick their eyes from such informative content and very helpful for learning students . If you really want to help your friends who are still trying to get sucess and want to make career in this field then must visit here:

https://www.policetestprep.ca/applic...how-they-work/

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1677191
    How does that make you feel?
    Maybe the same lady that does the sgt exams is doing the bpads and she mailed the results to the wrong address?!?!