Ok, lets hear it - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Re: Ok, lets hear it

No, I can tell by some other posts here. I am not mad, upset, ashamed, but glad as it will be a conduit for information that they should have or be made aware of.

You guys have seen the results of some of my research here. I want to take the time to point out something that I have found to be pretty inconclusive. I have heard from no less than a dozen or so people that the SO helicopter was used to train BC's kid to fly. I have taken some time to check into this and although founded in some truth--it's really blown out of proportion.

He DID do some volunteer work a couple years ago as a spotter (which any civilian can volunteer to do). Went out a half a dozen times or so and stopped. He has gone on to School for EMT work and never pursued any type of flying license. So while he did do some flying with the unit--learning to fly on the surface looks like a rumor blown out of shape.

Research?? Is that what you call asking a soft ball question of a politician and just asssume he is telling the truth?

Quote Originally Posted by the other guy
    Research?? Is that what you call asking a soft ball question of a politician and just asssume he is telling the truth?
    Does he or doesn't he have a pilot's license?????? :?

No he does not have a pilots license and he was a volunteer observer just like the other 15 they have. It is against FAA regulations for a LE agency to sign a flight book and cannot be done. People know nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    No he does not have a pilots license and he was a volunteer observer just like the other 15 they have. It is against FAA regulations for a LE agency to sign a flight book and cannot be done. People know nothing.
    Did you ever think that is why they were asking?

Do you ever have anything nice to say? And you talk about JM. This is why he has credibility and you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by NOTSOFAST
    Did you ever think that is why they were asking?

Do you ever have anything nice to say? And you talk about JM. This is why he has credibility and you don't.
    So, you are saying that BC follows regulations? :?:

Howie, where are you now? Always asking around but never following up with the information given to you. Now the SO is creating the biggest "scandal" since they helped murder D.A Lee. Now you're nowhere to be found.
    If you call yourself a newsman, get off your butt! :evil:

Yeah Howie go ask Mr Dave Walsh at the academy if he remembers a cheating incident on a certain test that was given and thats why a certain candidate didn't make it.

Yeah Howie go ask Mr Dave Walsh at the academy if he remembers a cheating incident on a certain test that was given and thats why a certain candidate didn't make it.
    You are not only afraid, but flat out desperate. (And pitiful) :lol:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast