Ok, lets hear it
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unhappy Ok, lets hear it

I don't really have time to search through all of your posts to find your angsts or compliments. This is your opportunity to fill me in on something you all think I should know about or be looking into. There is no sense in hiding my identity since it will not take long to figure it out. You can pm me if you want or just post it here. Put up or shut up...

Re: Ok, lets hear it

Just keep it within the TOU please.

I remember when the media would go out and do their job and find stories, not just beg for rumors. Guess those days are over.

Look into all the part time positions that they are making to help their friends A Lee County guy added to the already staffed Marine unit in this terrible budget time The Marine unit has functioned with a corporal and two officers for the last 10 years and not cameron adds his buddy to the mix and pays him 30plus an hour. Just a waste of funds

Cover ups of DUI.

The list is actually quite extensive. Being unable to post or link to some or all of the relevant info and government agencies according to the tos here or there hinders the ability for the general public to see it all. But most of the info is easy to find @ the clerk of courts. Best of luck with your investigative findings & reportings.

*From Mod 610*
    To the poster who keeps putting this information on this board. You have been told several times to put links here to support your information you claim to have found. As of yet you have not done anything except keep making this baseless allegations. I have spoke with Mod 1 about this and it needs to stop. Consider this your last warning, until you provide the information you continue to say is true, do not post anymore. If you should continue you will be banned. Also this is about the current sheriff not candidates. Mr Grace put his email and phone here for contact so if you feel so compelled to continue with this then please contact him, but stop here.

Quote Originally Posted by Mod 610
    Just keep it within the TOU please.
    I wholeheartedly agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I remember when the media would go out and do their job and find stories, not just beg for rumors. Guess those days are over.

So-- what you are saying is that I should go out to the news tree and pull down an apple and cut it open to find my story for the day? Someone still has not learned how news works. Let me lay it out for you:

Unless it happens in front of my camera (which is about 3% of the time) it did not happen.
    95% of what we learn is gleaned from rumors. Typically about 90% of them turn out to be false. But I still explore every single tip, rumor, innuendo, or accusation that comes my way. I have probably walked away from more stories than I have put on the news in this county. If this virtual water cooler is a place to find rumors makes me a bad reporter-- then I can only venture to guess that a good reporter relies on what officials within an agency tell them is the news story of the day, since the CCSO has failed to abide by state laws regarding access to public documents.

If you want to call me out for fishing then by all means feel free to do so- My cell is 941-286-4104---but I suspect that you already know that.....or heck, try my email at howardgrace@gmail.com I would be happy to discuss at length any angst that may arise from my presence here.

ONE LAST THING:

Vague answers don't help me much. I know TOS prevents a lot of things here. Please feel free to PM me or send me an email at charlottecountynews@gmail.com if you want to send me information that is not allowed here.

Memo came out, not to discuss problems on LEO Affairs. Are we getting scared???

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast