crime rate down - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: crime rate down

Re: crime rate down

Quote Originally Posted by David Craig
    Not that it will alter your twisted view of life as it isn't but:
    I enjoy working at the Sheriff's Office and am proud to contribute to the public's safety
    I have nothing to do with the new anti JP site.
    I do not write the posts that are constantly attributed to me.
    I have always gotten along just fine with JP.
    With a handful of exceptions I get along well with the deputies and other employees.
    The Blue Lights show that I've produced for 21 years has consistently been positive public relations for the ECSO.
    Not everybody wants to be a cop.
    Many people who post on this blog can't handle the truth.
    Hatred is never good for morale.
    I am so disappointed you didn't ask about our GED this time.If you think we bought into your BS statement, wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by David Craig
    Not that it will alter your twisted view of life as it isn't but:
    I enjoy working at the Sheriff's Office and am proud to contribute to the public's safety
    I have nothing to do with the new anti JP site.
    I do not write the posts that are constantly attributed to me.
    I have always gotten along just fine with JP.
    With a handful of exceptions I get along well with the deputies and other employees.
    The Blue Lights show that I've produced for 21 years has consistently been positive public relations for the ECSO.
    Not everybody wants to be a cop.
    Many people who post on this blog can't handle the truth.
    Hatred is never good for morale.
    I am so disappointed you didn't ask about our GED this time.If you think we bought into your BS statement, wrong.
    OK then how about this viewpoint?
    I hate working at the Sheriff's Office and do so only to destroy society and your family.
    I authored the new anti JP site and hacked his website to post all those phony documents
    I write all the posts on this site including yours.
    I hate everyone including JP and everyone hates me. That's the way I like it.
    I hate all deputies and employees including myself.
    I produce Blue Lights in order to expose the dark side of Law Enforcement
    Everybody on the planet (including all animals) wants to be a cop.
    Everyone who posts on this site is an all knowing godlike being.
    Hatred is wonderful for morale.

I guess you find these statements to sound more like the reality that evades you? By the way, what's wrong with a GED? It's equivalent to a HS Diploma.

That is a true davey2 statement. You tell me what is wrong with a GED you are the one who makes it sound like a dirty word.

That is a true davey2 statement. You tell me what is wrong with a GED you are the one who makes it sound like a dirty word.
    Nothing wrong with a GED, as long as you earned it instead of paying someone to take the test for you...but the big question is why stop there instead of continuing your education ?

Nothing wrong with a GED, as long as you earned it instead of paying someone to take the test for you...but the big question is why stop there instead of continuing your education ?
    Has anyone ever told that you are a joke , be glad morakien let you pretend to be something that you are not a LE , so enjoy the time you have left.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123