Meeting with the Sheriff - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Re: Meeting with the Sheriff

Quote Originally Posted by Frigid Brigid
    This is my favorite song and it is how I live my life. I have no friends because I'm a backstabbing baitch!
    Dude, are you drunk?. I always thought your former and current sheriff stabbed her in the back.

If you don't know what you're talking about, I'd refrain from indulging your fantasies. Your wife is very happy with her new girlfriend, by the way.

Does that make Kev a backstabbing biatch, too?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    This is my favorite song and it is how I live my life. I have no friends because I'm a backstabbing baitch!
    Dude, are you drunk?. I always thought your former and current sheriff stabbed her in the back.

If you don't know what you're talking about, I'd refrain from indulging your fantasies. Your wife is very happy with her new girlfriend, by the way.

Actually I am the only backstabbing biatch. I was given several chances but my ego got in the way like usual.

[quote=Frigid Brigid]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Frigid Brigid":2reuv160

Actually I am the only backstabbing biatch. I was given several chances but my ego got in the way like usual.[/quote:2reuv160]

OK. You're an idiot. You don't know what you're talking about. Go away. No one wants to revisit ancient history, you're a coward like your sheriff.

[quote=Guest]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Frigid Brigid":1xuw4cjr

Actually I am the only backstabbing biatch. I was given several chances but my ego got in the way like usual.
    OK. You're an idiot. You don't know what you're talking about. Go away. No one wants to revisit ancient history, you're a coward like your sheriff.[/quote:1xuw4cjr]

If I was asked to call a coward I would go with the nameless unregistered punks who post on here attempting to stir up shiat.

I would go with the coward who registers his name as a woman's name.
    Really? Grow up, coward.

I would go with the coward who registers his name as a woman's name.
    Really? Grow up, coward.
    Well we know it's not you who did that because a man has b@lls.

That was a real nice holiday email from the Sheriff was'nt it?

Yeah, the email sucked just like our walkie talkies. Rambosky one of us is going to get killed unless these radios get fixed. I can't even get get help if we have an active shooter inside the school. District deputies line up your attorney now to sue this place.

CG for Sheriff in 2016!!! A real cop's cop!

Gonzo for Sheriff?!!??!?! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678