More drugs found in SSO jail - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: More drugs found in SSO jail

Shut up gomer. Im so sick of your conspiracy theories. The PEOPLE want you to take a long walk on on a short pier. The Correction Officer can not be hed responsible for that dumb arse. I dont work in there and it doesnt take rocket science to see that. What does the Sheriff and IA have to do with an inmate.. How about charge the looser with poss and introduction and set an example.

Hey patrol bureau you friggin idiot how in the hell did you get a job at the s.o. the sheriff and IA have alot to do with it you nitwick. The sheriff is the only person that can authorize an IA investigation and they have alot do with an inmate they are charged with the care, custody and control of the inmates, so that means if the deputy was violating policy concerning 4A the suicide /special mgmt. cell then he should be held accountable you idiot. Which stooge are you Larry, Curly or do I need to tell you some Moe. If the deputy was making his rounds every 15 min or less then he is ok, but if he was sleeping, on his cell phone, reading books, newspapers or magazines then he's in direct violation of a certain corrections order pertaining to reading material while on duty. Oh yeah and even though the observations are 15 min does not mean the deputy couldn't get up out of his chair and walk around to the cells and visually observe them at 2,3,4,5,10 or 12 min after he last visually observed them. Now go play little boy go play little nakita. Smooch A-- kisser, brown noser. Why don't you try getting off of that island you're on Gilligan. : )

Nice post airforceone. You are correct. We all know who was working 4A that day. We all know he is a member of the protected road gang boys. Look how the other road gang guys are golden, protected, special assignments etc. It will be interesting to see how the media responds to this situation if at all. Otherwise just keep documenting. We will see how the next deputy is treated when some other inmate sneaks something inside again.

typical jail CO response. Youre the idiot . Keep up the good work. The Sheriff does not authorize an IA. Woow you have been sucking on recycled air too long. Get your head out of your arse. Like a CO can read body language and articulate a case. loll Yeah that will hold up in court. You can not hold a CO responsible for an inmate over dosing if he ingested it internally. Let me guess your another disgruntled employee with a conspiracy theory I am sure.. Great just what we need to hear from the jail again and how everybody is out to get you. I guess Ill go shine my tires and boots. My tires will have a better response anyway

Oh on more note. You are charged with Care custody and control not the Sheriff stupid. He is not a correctional officer. YOU ARE. As for reading all and screwing off. I dont know anything about your watch or whatever but whats he going to do give the prisoner a laxitive. Why dont you morons over there stop trying to screw eachother and just go to work. Or is that to hard? The media could care less. What is there to cover up? Moron inmate OD over drugs. Wheeee whooo that is a big deal NEWS at 6p

Hey patrol guy, if you don't know anything about what we do STFU. The drugs were snorted not ingested internally And yes, it is our job to prevent them from harming themselves or others. That is why the deputy sits in the dayroom of the cell and watches the inmates. It would be like you allowing a 10-15 to escape from the back seat of your patrol car because you were reading a newspaper and not paying attention to them. Do you think there would be an IA for that?? We are just sick of some lazy ol timers getting away with this and then they hammer someone else for some minor infraction. Discipline should be fair and impartial. It is neither at the SSO.

Only in your mind. How about mind your own business and do your job and dont worry about everyone else. Dont want your job been there done it and got the tshirt. I worked CM on a state level I enjoy mine much better now. Besides the back stabbing inside is un godly. Thats the problem with COs everybody is in everybody's business. Im sure its no different on a county level. Stop trashing the agency. This is a great agency. If you dont like it. Dont let the door hit you in the arse. We are tired of hearing about yall whine all the time. Why dont you make rank and change it then?

As for snorting it. I guarantee it came from someones arse or under some idiots package. You cant blame a CO for that. Stop comparing jail examples to road. They apples to oranges. Unless your xraying and doing a squat and cough. Not sure if you do that in county jail.

If you are not sure then STFU! There were multiple GO violations. It is just that discipline is not handed out fairly under this or the last administration. There are a couple of DROP captains whose dates are getting close. I will be glad for a change.

Thats your problem ...All you think you can do is bark orders. Im not one of your little inmates. You cant put me in the whole or give me a DR. Get off your soap box. Youre obviously a slick sleeve. So it wont matter what you think. What GO violation? Quote me one. Exactly. Your an idiot and it shows.

Yor just mad because one of your boys got disciplined. Why dont you do us a favor and just resign. Your ideology only shows your lack of promtion to apply some kind of change. Instead. You are one of those guys who just beitcch . Get over it pal. Mind your own business. No one cares what you think. You make over 40,000.00 plus a yr with pension and benefits and you still beitch... Get a life buddy. It aint that bad.

"put me in the whole"? Did you go to school on a really short bus?
    Maybe you were looking your spelling words up in the dictionary when that 10-15 slipped out the window!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast