Trooper Watts HOW DARE YOU?????
Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast

Trooper Watts HOW DARE YOU?????

Congratulations to Trooper Watts!!! On 9/19/11 I witnessed an unheard of event. It's a Monday 1pm court room#2 1600 W. Hillsboro Blvd, traffic court.
    Things seem pretty routine and operating smoothly until I observe for myself Judge Wich call trooper Watts to the stand. Next to her right was another police officer wearing a dark blue uniform (possibly Miami PD??) defending himself against Trooper Watts’ allegations that he was speeding. What? Am I seeing things right? The officer properly excused himself to Judge Wich, apologizing for wearing his uniform in court.
    He was on his way to work! (Edited to comply with the Terms of Use) takes the firm position that this Officer was speeding.
    Wow so much for brotherhood. As Trooper Watts postures at the stand it, is clear now, (Deleted to comply with the Terms of Use). Anyways, on point, BEWARE fellow officers of the LAW Trooper Watts writes tickets to COPS!!
    Yes, she was over heard stating she always pulls over cops and agents for speeding. Is there an agenda here? One can only speculate.
    In the end the poor Officer receives $200.00 fine from the Judge. What is a Judge to do? Damned if he does, damned if he doesn’t.
    YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

Re: Trooper Donna Watts HOW DARE YOU?????

GO AWAT TROLL.

Re: Trooper Watts HOW DARE YOU?????

please spell check

Re: Trooper Donna Watts HOW DARE YOU?????

Not another one. Let me be up front: I don't do it, never have, just not my style. But we all know Troopers who do. Please, please don't turn this into a "FHP writes other cops" thread. We all know it happens. Most Troopers that I know don't, but some do--yes they even write other Troopers. The Troopers that I know that do write other officers are asses to everyone, their co-workers included. All these threads turn into are pissing matches between Troopers and Local Deputies/Officers.

Quote Originally Posted by flyingmachine
    Congratulations to Trooper Donna Watts!!! On 9/19/11 I witnessed an unheard of event. It's a Monday 1pm court room#2 1600 W. Hillsboro Blvd, traffic court.
    Things seem pretty routine and operating smoothly until I observe for myself Judge Wich call trooper Watts to the stand. Next to her right was another police officer wearing a dark blue uniform (possibly Miami PD??) defending himself against Trooper Watts’ allegations that he was speeding. What? Am I seeing things right? The officer properly excused himself to Judge Wich, apologizing for wearing his uniform in court.
    He was on his way to work! Trooper Watts still not sure if she is a he or he is a she. We'll just say “it,” takes the firm position that this Officer was speeding.
    Wow so much for brotherhood. As Trooper Watts postures at the stand it, is clear now, it could be a she (this is totally speculation on my part I reserve
    the right to withdraw this opinion at any time). Anyways, on point, BEWARE fellow officers of the LAW Trooper Donna Watts writes tickets to COPS!!
    Yes, she was over heard stating she always pulls over cops and agents for speeding. Is there an agenda here? One can only speculate.
    In the end the poor Officer receives $200.00 fine from the Judge. What is a Judge to do? Damned if he does, damned if he doesn’t.
    YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

I was there also! Trooper Watts you made a fool of yourself. I was hoping it was going to be some gotcha new reality show, but oh no it was for real alright. Even the civilians in the courtroom were in shock. We don't blame other Troopers only the one with an agenda to burn other LEO's. Hope you are proud Donna, sleep well!

Cops who write cops are tools and used to get beat up in high school.

It just makes no sense! There is ALWAYS another ticket....how can anyone be that lost in life? EVERYTHING comes back.........there is life after Police work ya know!

What is the matter with FHP? I continue to hear of them issueing cits to PO's and PO's family. Are they outsiders looking in and have no idea what doing Police work is? Or is it because their standards have gotten so low that they have no idea what a "Brotherhood" is? I know you don't care what local PD's think about you, but it's getting worse. Stay Safe

What about the idiot who went to court in uniform who was written off duty. MY issue is with that clown. Besides, FHP is the best agency in the nation. You local yocals are jealous of the superiority of Florida's Finest.

Guest your right. You are the best in the world, I never would have thought to put a prisoner in the front seat.

Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast