Another Powell Election Violation

Another Powell Election Violation

Didn't you read the part about doing ANYTHING in the furtherance of your campaign, prior to officially entering the race, in the prohibited acts section?
    Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
    Domain Name: POWELL4SHERIFF.COM
    Created on: 09-Nov-10
    Expires on: 09-Nov-13
    Last Updated on: 22-Jul-11
    You registered your domain long before declaring your candidacy. Election violations are crimes John. Doesn't that mean anything to you? Please get out of the race before you embarrass your supporters and your family any more. We don't need another slimeball like Ronnie Mac.

Re: Another Powell Election Violation

Digital Goddess ...
    What is the statute that says "You cannot register a domain name" BEFORE you are a candidate to run for office? What prevents anyone from creating any website domain name? I could create Morganandyouareanidiot.com ... nothing can stop me.

So, please enlighten the world as to your legal expertise in election law. Please provide the statute for which was violated.

Please keep in mind, people start exploratory efforts in campaigns all the time. WAY before they announce any their being a candidate in a race. Look at Pailin ... contantly out there is she running, NO. Does she have a website, maybe does not say she is intending on running for the presidency but is is supporting her effort to gain support from the public.

I believe you are wrong and this again is an attack brought about by the Scientoligist mentality of the Morgan campaign. Believe me, this attack everyone else to break them down to build up your baseless, weak, no foundation of a puppet candidate will not work.

Fact is, NO ONE FEELS SAFER TODAY THAN 3 YEARS AGO. ACCORDING TO FDLE, CRIME WENT UP IN ESCAMBIA COUNTY AND DOWN EVERYWHERE ELSE IN THE STATE. HIS ADMIN IS BLOATED BEYOND THAT OF RM AND STACKED WITH CRONIES, the list goes on.

Bring on his weak and pathetic record.

What is the statute that says "You cannot register a domain name" BEFORE you are a candidate to run for office? What prevents anyone from creating any website domain name? I could create Morganandyouareanidiot.com ... nothing can stop me.
    Yes, you can...but you could not if you were a candidate and had not pre-filed. Powell is a candidate, and he subsequently used that site for his campaign activities. This question is so stupid that even a GEDer wouldn't have posed it - it must come from Fink/Schoonover/Hawkins, known universally as The Three Stooges.

The Independent has a brand new post of with a great deal more information on it....

http://ricksblog.biz/powell-gives-timel ... signation/

JP is toast....

Are you kidding me, you would post anything that was printed, posted or written by the Chief Propaganda Officer of Escambia County. This man has absolutely no scruples what so ever as to accuracy of reporting. His paper is just short of a Soviet propaganda sheet controlled by the government... In his case, he is controlled by his own brand of Good Ole Boy Network including David Craig his pal.

Right -- we are to believe that garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Are you kidding me, you would post anything that was printed, posted or written by the Chief Propaganda Officer of Escambia County. This man has absolutely no scruples what so ever as to accuracy of reporting. His paper is just short of a Soviet propaganda sheet controlled by the government... In his case, he is controlled by his own brand of Good Ole Boy Network including David Craig his pal.

Right -- we are to believe that garbage
    Prove him wrong - he took the email and ran down the addressees and posted the links to the people involved.

Show us where he's wrong.

Put up, or shut up.

And thank you, Larry, Moe and Curly for providing the email...it would have taken Outzen a lot longer if Fink & Co. had not so kindly provided an unimpeachable source document from JP himself. How dumb can that trio be ? No right thinking candidate would hire them to do anything but mow the lawn.

LMAO