FOP vs LEO Boycott Video - You Gotta See This!

FOP vs LEO Boycott Video - You Gotta See This!

[youtube:3moysr7z]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KMYcJ4vmlQ&feature=player_profilepage[/youtube:3moysr7z]

Re: FOP vs LEO Boycott Video - You Gotta See This!

Sounds like the owners of LEO affairs have an axe to grind. Why not cconfirm law enforcement employement and grant usernames and passwords like other LEO websites?

Oh, I guess you couldn't sell advertisement then. ahhhhh

Who cares about this stupid crap, we as unions need to avoid anything that may divide us right now, there are way bigger problems on the horizon for all of us

Quote Originally Posted by stopthespin
    Sounds like the owners of LEO affairs have an axe to grind. Why not cconfirm law enforcement employement and grant usernames and passwords like other LEO websites?

You want your snitch monitor to expose the persons who are calling you out ...... Jack et al

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant

Actually, we do have a Law Enforcement section where we verify LEO status!

What helps set us apart from other LEO sites is the fact that we are an Officer Rights site that also acts like a watchdog for the cops. Other LEO sites typically act like online newspapers and are run by large media companies. The motivations are different and so are the results. That's why we have such a large and loyal following. If we operated as this poster suggests, closing off the site to law enforcement only, then nothing would ever be accomplished. We need the media and public to have access to this site to effectively do what we do.

Most people get this, some people don't. We're here to serve the grunt level officer and we have no plans on going anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by chipdeblock

Actually, we do have a Law Enforcement section where we verify LEO status!

What helps set us apart from other LEO sites is the fact that we are an Officer Rights site that also acts like a watchdog for the cops. Other LEO sites typically act like online newspapers and are run by large media companies. The motivations are different and so are the results. That's why we have such a large and loyal following. If we operated as this poster suggests, closing off the site to law enforcement only, then nothing would ever be accomplished. We need the media and public to have access to this site to effectively do what we do.

Most people get this, some people don't. We're here to serve the grunt level officer and we have no plans on going anywhere.
    When I plugged the above into Google Translate I received the following:
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for me at my brothers' expense.

Keep up the great work LEOAFFAIRS. I'm tired of working with thugs from the top ..... down.