My House

Thread: My House

My House

How dare you come into my house and call me "Delusional". You must be smokin' crack!!! Yeah; I'm "playin' games" with you and you tell me to "shut up"??? R u stoned???
    Go ahead and violate my rights some more. I guess Balkwill, Stinger and his corrupt buddies didn't do enought huh? LOL; I think "Meatloaf" said it best: you gotta hell of alot to learn...
    Let's see how long the moderators can tolerate this post cuz I'm goin' nowhere but Sarasota!
    Call me anytime to speak your peace since you chose to tell me to "shut up" rather than be a man! I think that jobs gone to your little SWAT head!
    I'm all about forgiveness but you have no business screwin with me LT. !!!
    I'm not playin' and u better wise up cuz ur settin a pathetic example for the SSO!
    Call me cuz I know you got my number and my IP!
    Without a gun and badge what do yaa got?
    -Kisses MF!

Re: My House

Hey Houser-get a life buddy!!!!

Re: My House

Good Morning Buddy!

Maybe the SWAT team should have arrested ur dum arse for Indecent Exposure while walking around ur apt in the buff while another staff member was present!
    I guess ur ego has been writing the check ur arse cant cash!!!!

Anybody know if the Jail Lt's are still encouraging the stealing of gas?
    Your darn right it's me!!! LOL

The Cpt. said he just doesn't remember this incident when I saw him in PUBLIX last week. Good Luck with that memory Cpt.! I gotta laugh!!! I loved it when the fellow shoppers of Publix laughed as you ran away!

Keep effin with me and there is much more to come!

What about the M-16 mags for sale at your garage sale????

Holler! and KISSES!!! :devil:
    Love yaa!