Promotion Process - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Promotion Process

It is still early ,but soon we will get into debate season , open meeting;s where the sheriff can be ask about all these great things he has done since taking office, Davey 2 will have to have a direct ear mike to remind him the lies he has told .

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    It is still early ,but soon we will get into debate season , open meeting;s where the sheriff can be ask about all these great things he has done since taking office, Davey 2 will have to have a direct ear mike to remind him the lies he has told .
    And I can hear Powell with his opeing salvo now..."I will put a stop to crime in Escambia County, starting with voter registration fraud...yep, folks, I'm turning myself in since I DON'T live at my daddy's house and I lied about it on my voter registration application...how on earth could I run the Beverage Department from Pensacola ? Sheriff Morgan, please take me into custody since I am a law abiding criminal and I need to be arrested ..."

You're just angry since Morgan's policies worked, leaving your boy without a platform....

Since someone mentioned the increase in crime a thought has occurred to me that it will be very interesting, considering the nationwide increase in crime, to look at JP's stats since he has been with the Beverage Department - certainly their arrests under his leadership should have skyrocketed, shouldn't they have ? I mean, if they haven't then either he was an ineffective leader,...or...he was soft-pedaling enforcement thinking down the road that he would get contributions from people like the Independent Beverage Dealers Association or the Escambia Retail Beverage Dealers Association...I guess that a hard look will have to be taken at his contributor's list....

I'd hate to see contributions from members of a business group that he is charged with regulating.

Since someone mentioned the increase in crime a thought has occurred to me that it will be very interesting, considering the nationwide increase in crime, to look at JP's stats since he has been with the Beverage Department - certainly their arrests under his leadership should have skyrocketed, shouldn't they have ? I mean, if they haven't then either he was an ineffective leader,...or...he was soft-pedaling enforcement thinking down the road that he would get contributions from people like the Independent Beverage Dealers Association or the Escambia Retail Beverage Dealers Association...I guess that a hard look will have to be taken at his contributor's list....

I'd hate to see contributions from members of a business group that he is charged with regulating.
    That would be interesting to know since he gave a Lt in Panama City 20 days off for accepting donations from individuals that had beverage ties. It is a perk record DBPR/Cornman.

J.P. supporters know what the deal is. John isnt serious about running. This is a get your name out their champaign... brunch any one? i mean campagne? i meant campaign. So stop acting like you have been at a Sunday Brunch all day with your fancy Mermosa's acting like a retard. John isnt serious so dont throw your career away with your mouth backing him in this election. Sheriff Morgan is going back in, so break open the check book and get ready to see 4 more years of progressive action by your Sheriff. Crime is down and lazy inept and uneducated ROAD deputies are out the door. SEE YA! Morgan 2012!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Bojangles
    J.P. supporters know what the deal is. John isnt serious about running. This is a get your name out their champaign... brunch any one? i mean campagne? i meant campaign. So stop acting like you have been at a Sunday Brunch all day with your fancy Mermosa's acting like a retard. John isnt serious so dont throw your career away with your mouth backing him in this election. Sheriff Morgan is going back in, so break open the check book and get ready to see 4 more years of progressive action by your Sheriff. Crime is down and lazy inept and uneducated ROAD deputies are out the door. SEE YA! Morgan 2012!
    I really hate to give you the real facts , there has not been from 30 to 40 murders no hone invasions ' they break in cars by the dozen. why? because they know they can and not get caught,and by the way you probably think obama has done a great job and will be re-elected .NOT.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Bojangles
    I really hate to give you the real facts , there has not been from 30 to 40 murders no hone invasions ' they break in cars by the dozen. why? because they know they can and not get caught,and by the way you probably think obama has done a great job and will be re-elected .NOT.
    I seriously hope you were joking when you wrote your post. I need a "redneck translator" to figure out what you typed. If that is the mentality level of a JP supporter, the whole county will need help reading his signs.

Morgan sux and it is mostly because of Aicorn.

Quote Originally Posted by cheta
    Morgan sux and it is mostly because of Aicorn.
    YOU ARE RIGHT ON.

It's not going to matter. They are delaying the promotion exam until they can get a new process in place for patrol. 3 years to test for Sgt, 1 year at Sgt for Lt, no interview, deputies from other agencies only have to wait 2 years to test for sgt, and a few other things that will make it easier to mess with promotions. It's like taking a step backwards.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast