Promotion Process
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Promotion Process

I'm confused. I heard Thelbert the other night talking about how he has made the promotion process so much better than it was and that you no longer bought your strips and he goes straight down the list once it's established. I think if you ask Raines and Ard, they would beg to differ with this statement. They both were skipped over.

Also, who selects the ones for the Commanders, Captains and all the other ranks we have now. It would seem that by the contributions list, there have been some bought positions now too.

We then have the contract positions. It is without a doubt they are bought. You have the Aiken child, Montee, Craig, ****ey and all the others on the list as well.

Let me guess. These positions haven't been bought, they are just supporting Thelbert because he's such a good Sheriff. Not a chance there ole boy. With the exception of Craig, none of these people supported you and none of them liked you then or now. They are only given you money to keep [buy] their position. Now is that any different than what McNesby was doing with his donations? Not at all. You are just trying to put a spin on it to make it easier to swallow, aren't you?

In short, you are no different than he was other than the fact that you can't seem to see into the future past your snout. I will leave you some boxes by your door right after the primary.

Re: Promotion Process

Almost everyone knows that the promotion process is improved. Did you ever consider that people might contribute to the Sheriff's re-election bid because they support his efforts and believe in what he is doing? The man on the street thinks he is the best sheriff we've ever had. In the deep dark hole in which your thoughts hide it's hard to see clearly. By the way its "stripes" not strips. Rather than complain about having your spelling corrected why not just try to learn how words actually are constructed?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Almost everyone knows that the promotion process is improved. Did you ever consider that people might contribute to the Sheriff's re-election bid because they support his efforts and believe in what he is doing? The man on the street thinks he is the best sheriff we've ever had. In the deep dark hole in which your thoughts hide it's hard to see clearly. By the way its "stripes" not strips. Rather than complain about having your spelling corrected why not just try to learn how words actually are constructed?
    MAN on the street is correct , i dont seem to be able to find him , i cant find anyone who voted for obama or that will vote for morgan again.

MAN on the street is correct , i dont seem to be able to find him , i cant find anyone who voted for obama or that will vote for morgan again.
    Dear sweet child, of course you can not find anyone who will vote for Morgan---those aren't people that you are talking to, those are echoes of your own voice from your alimentary canal as you keep talking with your head up your ass.

Now, as to your cute little assertion that everyone bought their promotions by contributing to Morgan....hmmm... not a single one of the promotions made by Morgan were contributors to his campaign...in fact a number of them were not only contributors to either RMc's campaign, or Scapecchi's campaign, but were in fact heavy campaign supporters and workers against Morgan...explain that, you sweet, baby-faced little angel.... why would Morgan promote people who worked against him ? Could it be because he is apolitical and promotes based upon merit ? I know that would be a novel idea to McNuggetts or Powellettes, but give it some thought...every time that thinking makes your head hurt, take a break for five minutes and try again. Sure in the first few days it will be 11 minutes of thinking and 49 minutes of resting, but after a year or two you can work up to almost ten minutes of uninterrupted thinking (well, maybe some of you can)...

Powellettes...they're just so darned cute when they try to think and make a point [sigh]

thanks for the response davey2, don't know what we would do with out your smart mouthed response's.

[T]thanks for the response davey2, [we] don't know what we would do with out [without]your smart[-]mouthed response's [responses].
    I would venture that the more pressing question is what would you do without report writers...

Craig is actually polite every time I've heard him talk. I doubt he posts sarcastic comments. But the points made in the post are dead on. Promotions are based upon merit. If you want to argue with that it cant be for any honorable reason. I don't know if Rex will be able to repeat his lies often enough to ever have them believed. I think it would serve the process well if he would declare his candidacy. He would be eaten alive in a debate with Morgan. That is if he has the courage to come out of hiding and face him like a man. Smart money says he'll stay in hiding. There is no democrat running against Morgan because the democrats support him along with his own republican party.

Rex, wouldn't debate with Morgan. He would threaten to arrest Craig for videotaping it though. Now that was funny!!!!

Craig is actually polite every time I've heard him talk. I doubt he posts sarcastic comments. But the points made in the post are dead on. Promotions are based upon merit. If you want to argue with that it cant be for any honorable reason. I don't know if Rex will be able to repeat his lies often enough to ever have them believed. I think it would serve the process well if he would declare his candidacy. He would be eaten alive in a debate with Morgan. That is if he has the courage to come out of hiding and face him like a man. Smart money says he'll stay in hiding. There is no democrat running against Morgan because the democrats support him along with his own republican party.

You've got a lot to learn about politics. Those Democrats you speak of will not vote for Thelbert. Any one who files as a Democrat will get all of the black vote for sure. It doesn't matter how many meetings he has with them, they will vote Democrat every time. Live and learn.

Quote Originally Posted by keep coming

You've got a lot to learn about politics. Those Democrats you speak of will not vote for Thelbert. Any one who files as a Democrat will get all of the black vote for sure. It doesn't matter how many meetings he has with them, they will vote Democrat every time. Live and learn.
    Perhaps. But Aren't you forgetting the rest of the Democrats. Sometimes known as the majority?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast