contract - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: contract

Re: contract

Not for criminal issues..for civil suits. for you old timers the atty who helped Lt Verizzo with her suit..she has office in Ft Myers thought maybe one of you guys knew of her?

She has an office in Bradenton. Her name is Kendra Presswood and the office is The Law Office of Cynthia Sass in Tampa. Good luck. She kicked the SSO's butt twice!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Try Lee County SO site. Ft Myers isnt Sarasota County. We have no idea what attorney your talking about

Thanks Kurt, you are 0 for 2 against her now aren't you? Impressive!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest 3
    Hey fellas does anyone have the name and ph num of the lawyer in Ft Myers who helps officers with lawsuits?
    Here ya go.....the Law Firm of Dewey , Screwum and Howe can be reached toll free at 1-800-SCREW-UM
    Good luck with your case

Quote Originally Posted by Guest 3
    Hey fellas does anyone have the name and ph num of the lawyer in Ft Myers who helps officers with lawsuits?
    Here ya go.....the Law Firm of Dewey , Screwum and Howe can be reached toll free at 1-800-SCREW-UM
    Good luck with your case
    Oh man that's hysterical! Or would be if I was 10yo and had serious brain damage. I'll bet you are the 'knock-knock joke' king. And the life of kid's parties everywhere.

I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed it. You must have heard that one at one of my recent kids party. I think you were the one with the snotty nose and the feces falling out of your shorts......now go clean up!

Has anyone herd? I hope this thing went through. Only an idiot would turn down a raise in today's economy. I dont care what kind of numbers game you are spewing about

Hopefully didn't go through, corrections to make the same as the leo's. They make 3K more, and that's not right.

Hopefully didn't go through, corrections to make the same as the leo's. They make 3K more, and that's not right.
    WTF?? This contradicts each other ...so what ya trying to say?

Just a thought for all who think the YES vote is "I'll take what I can get 'in this' ecomomy." Under Scott's new retirement plan, instead of the "HIGH 3" years average, its now the "HIGH 5" averarage.

Going from 11 to 13 steps -AKA- ADDS 24 months working to your career BEFORE you "MAX" out. This also SAVES THE SSO money paying YOU less for 24 months.

Now you have to WORK and EXTA 24 months before that counts in you "HIGH 5" FRS average.

Total EXTRA time on the job??? 48 MONTHs!!!! to get to your "HIGH 5" average.

SSO dosen't have to pay you for 24 months!!!

[b]HOW IS THIS A GOOD CONTRACT??

Guess I'm just a troll. Or is there a bunch of suckers working here??

The solution? The Sheriff says he wants to give a pay raise. Thanks Sheriff. How bout this? Keep the 11 step plan, and give us the stated raise starting in Oct. 2011 for listed employees. Just get ride of the extra steps. You could IF you wanted to Sheriff.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast