New MOP - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New MOP

Re: New MOP

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    ABT never had the Gremlin. We did have Chevettes, Pintos, LTD II's, Fairmonts, Ambassadors and varois other lew bid pieces of automotive trash. The good thing? never spent a dime to drive any of them. Free car, free gas can't be beat. I have parked a block away to keep someone from seeing me get in or out of some of those cars but a saved 5000 a year by driving it! I didn't even have a personal vehicle until I had been here 20 years. What a country!!
    You're right about ABT never having a Gremlin. If you're the one who said I must be an old timer, you're right about that also. It's taken a few days for it all to come back to me but I am right about the agent from Ocala (no longer with us). His name was M. Imperial and when he came to our district to work undercover, in the Gremlin, it was a rental car. Had to shake the cob webs out to retrieve that 10-43. Also, back at that time I believe the name of the agency was "Division of Beverage." Real cool when we went into a licensed premises, said we're with the Division of Beverage and they replied " I need 20-cases of Miller Light and 30 cases of Budweiser." Some things change for the better, some for the worst.

Some things never change. I told a bartender I was with ABT. He thought I said ADT and pointed me toward the alarm panel. I took a look at it, jiggled a switch and charged him 50 bucks.

maybe he knew your off duty job is with adt.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12