Oral Board Interview - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Oral Board Interview

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Has anybody heard back since the interview?

Not here. Maybe no news is good news?

Nothing yet either, hopefully we hear something soon.

Hey anyone hear anything back yet on the Oral Board ??? :cop:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest 2
    Hey anyone hear anything back yet on the Oral Board ??? :cop:

Still nothing.

Has anyone heard anything?

I had my interview almost a month ago. The lady told me they still had a lot of applications to go through (and pointed at a pretty big stack of papers) before they start calling people back. I just didn't think it would take this long.

Has anyone heard anything?

I had my interview almost a month ago. The lady told me they still had a lot of applications to go through (and pointed at a pretty big stack of papers) before they start calling people back. I just didn't think it would take this long.

It's good to know someone else is in the same position as I am. I had my oral board over a month ago. I know most departments send out a "Thanks, but no thanks" letter if you failed. I just want to know either way. I feel like I completely owned my oral board.

I thought I was alone as well. I took the lady out for coffee too thinking it would score me extra points but it looks as though she just used me for my coffee. My interview was last week and nothing yet, I'm shocked.

I thought I was alone as well. I took the lady out for coffee too thinking it would score me extra points but it looks as though she just used me for my coffee. My interview was last week and nothing yet, I'm shocked.

Only a week ago? Man. I thought they only did interviews the day I went. The first week of September.

Only a week ago? Man. I thought they only did interviews the day I went. The first week of September.
    He's being sarcastic...

Mine was 3rd week of september, and I was told they still had a bunch more to go.

Has anyone heard anything from this agency regarding employment?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast