Nicole Williams IS GONE!

Nicole Williams IS GONE!

Looks like justice has been served in MiccosukeeLand. Who knew that throwing other officers under the bus, not knowing the Florida laws, lying, and turning the department against itself for her own benefit would have backfired? Good riddance.

I hope all that tribal **** was really worth it.

Re: Nicole Williams IS GONE!

just in time! i heard zayas,valde,and xavi are throwing a swingers party this weekend...maybe she'll get invited?-CHACHO

Re: Nicole Williams IS GONE!

Seems karma always comes back in the end to serve justice. Nicole Williams learned her lesson that sleeping with tribal judges and councilmembers won't get you off the chopping block. All she could do by sleeping with the tribals was to get good officers fired... who can easily find work elsewhere. Thanks to Nicole Williams' negligence and hostility as a Sergeant, she taught every other supervisor to never be like her.. so at least the department is slightly better as a whole now. Who says that positive change cannot occur at Miccosukee?

Every remaining officer at Miccosukee should be grateful to the officers who risked their jobs for opening the investigation against Nicole Williams, standing up for their fellow officers who didn't have a voice, and for never having backed down against a corrupt supervisor until the end. To those who got fired and to the good few who remain there, I salute you. And, to those who were too cowardly to speak up and help your fellow officers, shame on you if you rejoice now that Nicole Williams is gone... you know exactly who you are, the ones who made excuses not to help the investigation. Only 21 out of 27 should be proud... with the exception of the morning shift supervising Officer & afternoon shift Sergeant, and the internal affairs investigators.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

This girl has been voted as the sexiest woman in the world

Wow, she is one of the most beautiful girls I have seen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmxdAu6RQtM