Hiring

Thread: Hiring

Hiring

Just curious as to when and if your department will be hiring Certified officers? Also, was trying to find out what the starting pay and such was?

Re: Hiring

I applied late July early Aug. has anyone else gotten any response back from ANYONE? I tried calling and keep getting the same crap about "it's still in the pending list"...

I have applied with them also, and have heard absolutely nothing. I even resubmitted my online application because I thought maybe the first one didn't process. Still, I have heard nothing.

I got a call this week asking if I was still interested in a position. The lady from the recruiting office stated she would call me in a few weeks to schedule an interview for sometime in January. Is this going to be a formal oral board, or a preliminary interview? For those who have been through the process, how long did it take after you attended this first interview to get hired and into FTO/mini-academy? Thanks for your help.

I am just a secretary in the hiring dept and I just found out that all your apps have been placed in the do not hire list. I overheard the recruiters gossiping about not hiring the ones asking about the process on this site. Sorry to give you the bad news.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I am just a secretary in the hiring dept and I just found out that all your apps have been placed in the do not hire list. I overheard the recruiters gossiping about not hiring the ones asking about the process on this site. Sorry to give you the bad news.

NICE :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

Do yourself a favor and apply with a real agency. I have been here for over 8 years and this place gets worse and worse every day. Finished my degree and headed out very soon. Re-apply when the ML and PD circus disappears. Just my humble opinion.

Do you mind being more specific about some of the issues at BCSO? I'm processing there.

Im a LEO in another county possibly moving to your area. Was wondering if BCSO was hiring anytime soon for Deputy Sheriff??? Also, does your agency tase and or spray(OC) you once hired?? Been there and done that more than once between the academy and another agency and definitely don't want to have to repeat.

Thanks in advance and stay safe!!!