O'Neil Kerr - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: O'Neil Kerr

Re: O'Neil Kerr

All too often, actually, most of the time, the public reacts negatively to a topic involving law enforcement without knowing the facts. They see an end result without knowing all of the facts and jump to conclusions. How often have you seen something happen and know the true facts but have to listen to ignorant people jump to conclusions and rant on based on their own ignorance? Do we never learn from having lived this that we should not speak about conclusions when we don't have all of the facts? Before you jump on someone's wagon for support maybe you should look at the wagon first rather than believe what others tell you. If there is a valid point to be made against administration, it weakens that point to hitch it to the wrong wagon. This is the wrong wagon.

I wonder when the strong one of us are going to walk into the News-Press in Uniform and spill the beans on this trash of a Chief we have and his Klan?

In this game of chess the pieces are in position, the Queen has moved into play. However long it takes, this Rook will be played in the end game. You have no idea what's coming next ...

I dont care what you say, she is not bad looking. Besides that, she has a nice athletic body and a nice pair up there.
    Looks alot better than some of the little skanks you peons drool over

SHAME ON THE PERSON(S) WHO IS CALLING BECKY A RACIST! THAT'S GOING TOO FAR.
    SHE IS A GREAT PERSON AND GOOD SUPERVISOR.

Re: Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by strike3
    Are all of these posts from the same person or are there really this many totally ignorant and uninformed people writing here? Did any one of you see the photographs of the wife? Did any one of you see her as she was leaving town and no longer available to testify? Did any one of you speak to the LCSO officers who responded and had initial contact with all involved? If so, and if you really cared about the law, your agency, and victims of domestic violence, you would hopefully find some other subject to use to spin your dislike of whomever you don't like.

DID ANY OF "YOU" (STRIKE3 AKA CAPT CARR) SEE THE FINAL OUTCOME FROM THE STATE ATTORNEY'S OFFICE...? NO CHARGES WERE FILED AGAINST THE FMPD OFFICER.. IF YOU HAVE ANY RESPECT FOR THE LAW AND ANY RESPECT FOR THE REAL VICTIMS OF THESE RECENT FRAUDULENT ALLEGATIONS OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, THEN YOU WOULD OF NEVER TERMINATED THIS OFFICER BASED ON THE FACTS AND THE OUTCOME OF THE CASE. WHAT EVER HAPPENDED TO DUE PROCESS AND INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY..? WHEN DOES AN INTERNAL AFFAIRS ADMINISTRATIVE INVESTIGATION OVER RULE A CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION..? ARE YOU KIDDING ME..? I GUESS THE STATE ATTORNEY'S DECISION AND THE JUDGES OPINION DOESN'T MEAN SQUAT TO YOU AND YOUR PSB BABOONS..

I THINK YOU NEED TO PRACTICE BEEING MORE OF A COP, INSTEAD OF PRACTICING LAW OR PRETENDING TO BE AN ATTORNEY.. BECAUSE YOU ARE HORRIBLE AT LOOKING AT THE FACTS.. PICTURES DON'T MEAN SHIT.. IT IS A WELL KNOWN FACT AND HAS BEEN STATISTICALLY PROVEN THAT SCORNED WOMEN WILL DO ANYTHING TO RUIN A MAN'S LIFE AND CAREER. ESPECIALLY IF THE MAN IS A POLICE OFFICER. WOMEN WILL GO TO EVERY EXTENT, HEAVEN & HELL, JUST TO GET THE OFFICER/EX-HUSBAND OR EX-BOYFRIEND FIRED OR ARRESTED.

EXHIBIT A.
    (Edited to comply with Terms of Use)

[b]AND THAT'S JUST A SMALL LIST OF ALLEGED DOMESTIC VIOLENCE SUSPECTS THAT I CAN RECALL DURING MY TIME HERE AT FMPD. SO PLEASE DON'T TRY TO MAKE US THINK THAT YOU HAD ANY INTENTION OF EVER BEING CONCERNED FOR THE WELL BEING OF ANY KIND OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE VICTIMS. WHEN WE ALL KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT WHAT TYPE OF MALICIOUS TERMINATION THIS WAS ABOUT. YOU GUYS ARE SCARED THAT MARTINEZ IS GOING TO SUE THE PANTS OFF THE DEPARTMENT OR WIN HIS ARBITRATION IF YOU GUYS WOULD OF SALVAGED KERR'S JOB OR HAD NOT FIRED HIM, LIKE YOU DID DO TO MARTINEZ. SO SAVE THE BS CAPT CARR, WE ALL KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT THIS CASE. WE TOO HAVE SEEN THE PICTURES OF THE SELF INFLICTED INJURIES AND READ THE STATEMENTS ON HOW SHE REFUSED TO LET THE OFFICER LEAVE HIS OWN RESIDENCE, & BARRICADED HERSELF BETWEEN THE OFFICER AND THE FRONT DOOR.

SINCERELY,

FMPD PATROL

Welcome back Off. Kerr!

I see that (International) Hodge's Degree is working for you Dougie boy. How does it feel to know you had no part in this decision? You were told what was going to happen. Go sit down and have a coke and smile, there will be much more to come!

Quote Originally Posted by strike3
    All too often, actually, most of the time, the public reacts negatively to a topic involving law enforcement without knowing the facts. They see an end result without knowing all of the facts and jump to conclusions. How often have you seen something happen and know the true facts but have to listen to ignorant people jump to conclusions and rant on based on their own ignorance? Do we never learn from having lived this that we should not speak about conclusions when we don't have all of the facts? Before you jump on someone's wagon for support maybe you should look at the wagon first rather than believe what others tell you. If there is a valid point to be made against administration, it weakens that point to hitch it to the wrong wagon. This is the wrong wagon.
    WHAT A STUPID POST. YOU ARE A FRICKING IDIOT.

Welcome back Kerr. Watch your back cause they are gonna watch you like a hawk. They may put a bug in your cruiser. Document everything brother so you can sue them for harassment.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast