O'Neil Kerr
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O'Neil Kerr

O'Neil Kerr

Baker did it again, A officer was accused of D V and no charges were brought upon him by the State and Baker still fired him??? Why is this happening?? Baker has to go!

Re: O'Neil Kerr

Quote Originally Posted by Road
    Baker did it again, A officer was accused of D V and no charges were brought upon him by the State and Baker still fired him??? Why is this happening??
    Baker has to go!
    Because there never has been ANY progressive discipline at this agency. If they like you and you are in the "circle of trust" you could kill someone and not get fired. Baker would not be working here under his own current standards!

Young, Martinez, Siracuse, Edwards, Kerr, how many more before you realize YOU could be next! Its all different when you are not the subject of these bullshit IA's. Wake up boys and girls, if you are not WM, VM, BP, TM, MW, ML, JP and others, you are just one bullshit complaint away from getting canned.

I am glad we have the PBA support otherwise this might as well close down. I know the PBA will there to support me, But who wants to go through that for a year??
    Not me I rather get rid of the Cancer like Baker and the group posted before.
    We have to get a Chief from outside or one elected other wise nothing is going to change for the better.

it all comes down to getting rid of positions now before the layoffs come from the Mayors office. The budget has to get trimmed and he would face more scrutiny if he had to layoff cops versus terminating someone for rediculous reasons. typical politician.

Wrong in some ways, The Mayor does not lay anyone off, It is the City Manager who runs the City and the Chief.
    Until we get the Eelcted Chief then he will run the agency not the Manager or Council or Mayor, That is why they ae scared of that.
    That is why we have to go out and help this get passed by the voter in November. Elect the Chief and not answer to the manager.
    It works for the County, I dont see people leaving LCSO and coming to FMPD unless they are fired like Notaro.

Dear Dana,

I don't know where to begin, I know there's nothing I can say to apologize for my actions, except to say I"m very very sorry. Right now I'm hurting terribly and I am sure you are too. I'm not just hurting because of the awful thing I did to you (I'm to ashamed to even write it),but I am hurting for the lack of respect we both showed for each other, for arguing in the first place, I'm hurting for the terrible things I said to you and for the things I heard you say to me. And to know that our children was witness to both.

I keep seeing in my mind you crying, and hearing Erica telling me "No hit mommy" Dana that really hurts me, and there's no way for me to describe the way I feel. The only thing I'm glad of is that Douglas is not old enough to see what a failure his father has become.

Right now I don't know what to do. The only thing I love and care for is at home hurting. If I could take back all the terrible things I said and did, I would I don't think of you as a C_ _ _ , a *****, and I certainly don't hate you. Those words were all said out of anger and I'm sorry. I hope the things you said to me were also said out of anger and that you didn't mean them either.

The one thing I do know, that all I want is you and our family. And if I didn't have that , well I have nothing. Right now I feel like a broken man, Dana. I just don't know what happen to me.

All I want in this world right now is to feel your warm and gentle touch, with your arms around me, and to hear you say that we'll make it and that every thing will be ok.
    that's what I'm praying and wish for.

I love you
    and I'm sorry.
    Doug

EXHIBIT 1

Because there never has been ANY progressive discipline at this agency. If they like you and you are in the "circle of trust" you could kill someone and not get fired. Baker would not be working here under his own current standards!

Young, Martinez, Siracuse, Edwards, Kerr, how many more before you realize YOU could be next! Its all different when you are not the subject of these bullshit IA's. Wake up boys and girls, if you are not WM, VM, BP, TM, MW, ML, JP and others, you are just one bullshit complaint away from getting canned.

Thank you, the fight has started! make no mistake what this will be about. *the man with the # 1*

Seriously?

Are all of these posts from the same person or are there really this many totally ignorant and uninformed people writing here? Did any one of you see the photographs of the wife? Did any one of you see her as she was leaving town and no longer available to testify? Did any one of you speak to the LCSO officers who responded and had initial contact with all involved? If so, and if you really cared about the law, your agency, and victims of domestic violence, you would hopefully find some other subject to use to spin your dislike of whomever you don't like.

Re: Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by strike3
    Are all of these posts from the same person or are there really this many totally ignorant and uninformed people writing here? Did any one of you see the photographs of the wife? Did any one of you see her as she was leaving town and no longer available to testify? Did any one of you speak to the LCSO officers who responded and had initial contact with all involved? If so, and if you really cared about the law, your agency, and victims of domestic violence, you would hopefully find some other subject to use to spin your dislike of whomever you don't like.
    Seriously, I really dont understand your position here! Are you saying that Kerr is guilty? I am confused!! Give us all some clarity!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast