Thoughts on Consolidation? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Thoughts on Consolidation?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Train? To do what?
    Train them to be real state Police. Are you one of them ?

I for one do not wish to train a bunch of tobacco chewing red-necks (FWC). I think we would lose our elite " State Police " status. Big Mistake.
    This is just someone trying to stir the pot.

I for one do not wish to train a bunch of tobacco chewing red-necks (FWC). I think we would lose our elite " State Police " status. Big Mistake.
    This is just someone trying to stir the pot.
    Why is a true, honest opinion, that you don't agree with stirring the pot ?

But your not State Police----DEP Police---big difference. Your not a full service LE. When every SO in Florida takes over a crime that occurs in a State Park. My true existence really has to wonder.

You want to be Florida State Park Police. I get that and respect that but dont hype it up to be something its not. Try Connecticut, Rhode Island Mass. Those are State Police. When you cross the State line. The Sheriffs are the law of the land. Get mad but facts are facts.

I think merging with FWCC is only going to occur when you all mirror each others jobs.

But your not State Police----DEP Police---big difference. Your not a full service LE. When every SO in Florida takes over a crime that occurs in a State Park. My true existence really has to wonder.

You want to be Florida State Park Police. I get that and respect that but dont hype it up to be something its not. Try Connecticut, Rhode Island Mass. Those are State Police. When you cross the State line. The Sheriffs are the law of the land. Get mad but facts are facts.

I think merging with FWCC is only going to occur when you all mirror each others jobs.
    I agree

+ 1

I agree
    Of course you agree, you wrote the post you are agreeing with.

Now this is something real LEOs will agree with. We don't care about your "true existence" and what you wonder about. We don't care that you were promoted from a walking post at Wackenhut to a mobile golf cart, we don't care that you stopped at State Police stations in Conneticut, Rhode Island, or Massachussettes and told them you wanted your picture taken next to them.
    We are police officers for the state of Florida, take it anyway you want to.

Don't want to merge with FWC b/c they are tobacco chewing rednecks? You guys are cowards and pathetic. I see you dumpy cowards training at in service. Find an FWC guy and say that to his face.

Don't want to merge with FWC b/c they are tobacco chewing rednecks? You guys are cowards and pathetic. I see you dumpy cowards training at in service. Find an FWC guy and say that to his face.
    Sorry, it wasn't us that you saw. We don't train with Wackenhut security guards. I realize you think you are the "elite", but a roving Wackenhut security guard is still a security guard. During your next in service training, have them teach you something innovative like hitting speed dial for 911 instead of each number individually.

I agree
    Of course you agree, you wrote the post you are agreeing with.

Now this is something real LEOs will agree with. We don't care about your "true existence" and what you wonder about. We don't care that you were promoted from a walking post at Wackenhut to a mobile golf cart, we don't care that you stopped at State Police stations in Conneticut, Rhode Island, or Massachussettes and told them you wanted your picture taken next to them.
    We are police officers for the state of Florida, take it anyway you want to.

So is a College Campus cop but I dont him on here crying about mergers...lollll :snicker:

Suck it up youre going to merge. You cant justify your existence to this Governor. Tell me I am wrong. Ill point you to a DOT car with a FHP logo. Its going to happen. Sorry pal I take numerous calls a day and its not a clothes line strung from tree to tree. If your gonna dish it out hope you can take it. Been to that Ranger academy lately??? :devil:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast