New Prof Standards Sergeant

New Prof Standards Sergeant

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh my Gawd :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I love you Colonel I really love you :devil:

Re: New Prof Standards Sergeant

He is a snitch. He should fit right in!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    He is a snitch. He should fit right in!

Dirty cops need to be busted.

You sound like someone from the hood that won't snitch when they witness a crime.

How sad................

ops: ops: ops:

Dirty cops need to be busted.
    I agree. If that's what they were all about. The truth is there are very few "dirty" cops to bust. They spend the majority of their time investigating frivolous complaints from citizens about a "rude" cop or one that made a decision that was not in their favor.

That being said, the problem most deputies have is that they are not content to find a complaint untrue, unfounded or unsubstantiated, which is the vast majority of the cases. They feel the need to dig until they find any minor procedural violation or worse yet, make their own interpretation of a procedure and find the deputy guilty. Maybe they feel they aren't doing their job if they don't "make a bust."

I am all for punishing or removing any deputy that intentionally breaks a law or even a procedure. But the lack of fair and equitable treatment of deputies has much to be desired. If you are a "chosen one" you will not face the same scrutiny as a regular street deputy; as is openly proven over and over.

Who cares who's in charge of or is working on the Rat Squad. Seriously, it makes no difference to me one way or the other. Go to work. Follow the law and the office procedures and go home safe at the end of your shift and you will be fine. Once at home take off your uniform, enjoy your family, friends and social life and don't even think about the HCSO or even the fact that you work in law enforcement. Your stress level will go down and you will be a happier person for it.

Don't you worry about being nit-picked. Pro Standards lets plenty of deputies slide without ever investigating a thing....
    Snitches are *itches...It's the new rule at HCSO.