Candidate Powell was arrested in 1987 - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: Candidate Powell was arrested in 1987

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    As a morganite, why does it upset you so much that Powell has not released much information? Why not take advantage of this by simply running your campaign. You have posted over and over that Powell hasn't done this and hasn't done that. Why worry so much about it? I bet if you took 5 minutes you could call Powell, meet with him in person and he would discuss anything you like. You could then post your thoughts on here. It would put real sting in your rants as well.
    For the slow - I am not upset, I am simply responding to the numerous posters who say that we need a 'real lawman' to tun the S/O without telling us what that 'real lawman' would do differently. Morgan will run his campaign as he sees fit no matter what you or I or Powell say or do, and my interest is simply my own professional image - it is tiresome to see these dullards go on and on about what is wrong and how Powell is the answer, but can never serve up specifics. It is typical of the whining that I hear every day from these same dullards, always complaining but never having any answers. The answer would seem to be that Powell is just as dull as they are.

It's a free country, whine on, and let JP run his super secret double probation stealth campaign, the one where there is no platform, no public appearances and nothing but spin about turnout and fund raising.

You're boring, and an embarrassment to intelligent deputies.
    most intelligent deputies are with powell , why because morgan is clueless except how to design outfit's everyone laughs about , and aiken runs the show and you march to his drum. o.k.
    You wouldn't know intelligence if it ran up behind you and bit you on you're big old butt. You write like a third grader, you're kids are trash and you know much more about cleaning the toilets of classy people than the political climate of the sheriff's office.
    The political climate of the sheriff's office ????WTF
    The political climate of the sheriff's office does NOT elect a Sheriff...the average citizen neither knows nor cares what the 'political climate of the sheriff's office' is...

ROTFLMAO

As a morganite, why does it upset you so much that Powell has not released much information? Why not take advantage of this by simply running your campaign. You have posted over and over that Powell hasn't done this and hasn't done that. Why worry so much about it? I bet if you took 5 minutes you could call Powell, meet with him in person and he would discuss anything you like. You could then post your thoughts on here. It would put real sting in your rants as well.
    For the slow - I am not upset, I am simply responding to the numerous posters who say that we need a 'real lawman' to tun the S/O without telling us what that 'real lawman' would do differently. Morgan will run his campaign as he sees fit no matter what you or I or Powell say or do, and my interest is simply my own professional image - it is tiresome to see these dullards go on and on about what is wrong and how Powell is the answer, but can never serve up specifics. It is typical of the whining that I hear every day from these same dullards, always complaining but never having any answers. The answer would seem to be that Powell is just as dull as they are.

It's a free country, whine on, and let JP run his super secret double probation stealth campaign, the one where there is no platform, no public appearances and nothing but spin about turnout and fund raising.

most intelligent deputies are with powell , why because morgan is clueless except how to design outfit's everyone laughs about , and aiken runs the show and you march to his drum. o.k.
    You wouldn't know intelligence if it ran up behind you and bit you on you're big old butt. You write like a third grader, you're kids are trash and you know much more about cleaning the toilets of classy people than the political climate of the sheriff's office.
    The political climate of the sheriff's office ????WTF
    The political climate of the sheriff's office does NOT elect a Sheriff...the average citizen neither knows nor cares what the 'political climate of the sheriff's office' is...

ROTFLMAO
    I don't think the poster mentioned anything about the "political climate at the sheriff's office" electing a sheriff. The topic was whether or not "intelligent deputies" were behind Powell or Morgan. Now, as you stated in you're poorly written post, the average citizen neither knows nor cares about the agencies political climate and therefore would not know if intelligent deputies were for or against Powell, or if people like you were for against the man. I see that the conversation was outside your ability to comprehend. But what can be expected from someone that uses "ROTFLMAO"? Are you in Middle School or something? If you respond, and I know it may be difficult for you, try to do so as an adult.

Damn! A fool got served.

I don't think [that] the poster mentioned anything about the "political climate at the sheriff's office" electing a sheriff. The topic was whether or not "intelligent deputies" were behind Powell or Morgan. Now, as you stated in you're poorly written post, the average citizen neither knows nor cares about the agencies [agency's] political climate and therefore would not know if intelligent deputies were for or against Powell, or if people like you were for against the man. I see that the conversation was outside [of] your ability to comprehend [it]. But what can be expected from someone that [who] uses "ROTFLMAO"? Are you in Middle School or something? If you respond, and I know [that] it may be difficult for you, try to do so as an adult.

I have transmitted your poorly constructed post to the NSA and they have successfully decrypted same; if not for electoral purposes then please state the significance of 'the political climate at the sheriff's office'.

Don't forget he lied to the ABT agents...lol

does anybody know why people only spend 3 years in the fbi its because thats the probation period.

Re: BS Charge!!

Quote Originally Posted by Let us not forget
    Since that BS charge, candidate Powell has been an FBI Agent, served as Chief of Police in 3 states and was selected over 125 applicants for his current position who he answers to only two people. The Governor, and the Secretary of Florida. Find something good to say about Morgan. Now that should be a challenge!
    He was never arrested for tasering anybody ?
    He was never arrested for anything ?
    He never had to defend his actions in Court because he was always a professional ?
    He managed to stick with a job all the way through retirement ?
    [let me know when you want me to stop...]
    He never beat a pay telephone into rubble in uncontrollable anger about a girl friend ?
    He never switched political parties ?
    He actually lives in the County that he's running for office in ?
    [had enough yet...?]
    He was cited by NASA for his professionalism ?
    He actually served in the armed forces ?

Oh well, you get the picture....what is JP's problem that he can't seem to hold onto a job ?
    Are you people in the morgan camp really that afraid of John Powell? Morgan is a do nothing sheriff you know as well as all the other employees that #2 runs the show and that's a different story.

Yeah I saw hundreds of them, well dozens of them, well a handful of them, well...TWO of them at his fish fry...

How long have you had this man-crush on Aiken ???
    You have to kidding i will never be that desperate and he will never be that lucky .

Come on MOD, lock this one too your on a roll, Moron!

Quote Originally Posted by Call you out
    Come on MOD, lock this one too your on a roll, Moron!
    Please Mr. Mod, I agree. My boy JP is taking a beating here.

[signed] a Powellette

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast