Why Do We Have CALEA

Why Do We Have CALEA

Chief I found a new way to save money and boost our patrol funtion :shock:

Get rid of CALEA unless you can justify the waste that the department incurs to maintain the certification. How much has this really reduced our liabilities and professionalized our organization? Not at all our standards and policies have pretty much always exceeded the standards and if not show us where it has been a liability on the City of Miami.

Now for the savings and the boost to patrol. Ralph Tapanes, veteran patrol Lieutenant that is well liked and has a brain. Transfer him immediately his judgement is sound as compared to the other Nicampoops with bars!

Sergeant Rick Nazur, have him undergo a fitness for duty evaluation or transfer him to Budget immediately. Maybe he can help Mae straighten out that God For Saken unit :shock:

Officer Alex Cueto transfer him to patrol immediately ass we can use his Traffic Homicide experience to handle all serious traffic crashes that don't meet the ctiteris for Traffic Homicide call out.

Chief I think I just outlined almost a $500,000 savings to the City of Miami. Please GET TO WORK!

Re: Why Do We Have CALEA

that makes too much sense, what we dont have around here anymore...u mean u want people to give up a cubicle, desk and weekends, come on, thats all people do around here, see how much they can scam, welfare train....ya hooo!!! :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    that makes too much sense, what we dont have around here anymore...u mean u want people to give up a cubicle, desk and weekends, come on, thats all people do around here, see how much they can scam, welfare train....ya hooo!!! :devil:

The biggest scam is Javi, Armando and Scarola who take up 3 sgt slots and do jack crap all day. LOL

How do you figure $500,000.00 are you using Regalado's calculator?

Quote Originally Posted by CALEA
    Chief I found a new way to save money and boost our patrol funtion :shock:

Get rid of CALEA unless you can justify the waste that the department incurs to maintain the certification. How much has this really reduced our liabilities and professionalized our organization? Not at all our standards and policies have pretty much always exceeded the standards and if not show us where it has been a liability on the City of Miami.

Now for the savings and the boost to patrol. Ralph Tapanes, veteran patrol Lieutenant that is well liked and has a brain. Transfer him immediately his judgement is sound as compared to the other Nicampoops with bars!

Sergeant Rick Nazur, have him undergo a fitness for duty evaluation or transfer him to Budget immediately. Maybe he can help Mae straighten out that God For Saken unit :shock:

Officer Alex Cueto transfer him to patrol immediately ass we can use his Traffic Homicide experience to handle all serious traffic crashes that don't meet the ctiteris for Traffic Homicide call out.

Chief I think I just outlined almost a $500,000 savings to the City of Miami. Please GET TO WORK!
    Your "savings plan" is a bullshit hit list child. Your a rookie or dumber than dirt. There is a "profession" out there who plans their vacations on dragging people into courts and suing them. And not having the sticker on the cars, could cause people too dumb to avoid jury duty to award a hell of a lot more than $500K. But like I said, your post is nothing but a bullshit hit list.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1663025
    Your "savings plan" is a bullshit hit list child. Your a rookie or dumber than dirt. There is a "profession" out there who plans their vacations on dragging people into courts and suing them. And not having the sticker on the cars, could cause people too dumb to avoid jury duty to award a hell of a lot more than $500K. But like I said, your post is nothing but a bullshit hit list.
    all retired move along nothing to see here

Unregistered
    CALEA is a waste of taxpayers dollars, this is what Miami PD is paying: 76+ sworn officers $8,850

An alternative and one that is mandated by Florida Statute, Section 943.125, is Accreditation of state and local law enforcement agencies, correctional facilities, public agency offices of inspectors general, and certain pretrial diversion programs; intent. Police agencies are served by the Commission for Florida Law Enforcement Accreditation, Inc.

https://www.calea.org/content/public...editation-fees

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/.../0943.125.html

http://www.flaccreditation.org/index.htm

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    all retired move along nothing to see here
    How is this even relevant to anything going on in our department?