Man of Honor

Thread: Man of Honor

Man of Honor

For the last week new reports both newspaper, TV and these postings Sheriff Scott has made himself look like a man of honor. He has made statements that a leader of law enforcement should be taken as fact as he said. Will after research and it wasn't hard to find Sheriff Scott is not totally truthful in his statements. There has never been bounces given to members of the Sheriff department. The last raise wasn't given the the Deputies. Only civilians were given raises and some of those were 10,000 to 15,000 to secretaries that now make over 60,000. As Sheriff he should be above question. Instead there are more questions about his honesty in what he is tell the public. If I can find this out in a few short days why isn't the reporters mad and start looking into Sheriff Scott?

Re: Man of Honor

Quote Originally Posted by I can't believe
    For the last week new reports both newspaper, TV and these postings Sheriff Scott has made himself look like a man of honor. He has made statements that a leader of law enforcement should be taken as fact as he said. Will after research and it wasn't hard to find Sheriff Scott is not totally truthful in his statements. There has never been bounces given to members of the Sheriff department. The last raise wasn't given the the Deputies. Only civilians were given raises and some of those were 10,000 to 15,000 to secretaries that now make over 60,000. As Sheriff he should be above question. Instead there are more questions about his honesty in what he is tell the public. If I can find this out in a few short days why isn't the reporters mad and start looking into Sheriff Scott?
    The only question I have is how you manage to communicate with anyone on a daily basis. Your entire paragraph was painful to read. I sure hope you're not a Deputy, if so its pretty hard to justify a raise for someone who can't even put a few sentences together properly. I mean, a typo here and there is okay, it happens, but good lord man. Maybe your time would be better spent completing some sort of English class rather than worrying about what the Sheriff is saying....judging on how you write, you probably don't understand what he is saying anyway. :wink:

Sorry Sheriff Scott

In 2010 /2011 budget two executive civilian spots was listed as a starting pay of $60,000. The same positions were given a starting salary of $75,000 for 2011/2011 budget year. This is a pay raise of 25%. State I'm wrong and ill post the dam list for all to see.

Quote Originally Posted by ohgoodlord
    Quote Originally Posted by I can't believe
    The only question I have is how you manage to communicate with anyone on a daily basis. Your entire paragraph was painful to read. I sure hope you're not a Deputy, if so its pretty hard to justify a raise for someone who can't even put a few sentences together properly. I mean, a typo here and there is okay, it happens, but good lord man. Maybe your time would be better spent completing some sort of English class rather than worrying about what the Sheriff is saying....judging on how you write, you probably don't understand what he is saying anyway. :wink:
    If you cannot defeat the argument you attack the one who delivers it. Well known fact there are people in this country who do not speak English as their first language. Please consider educating yourself on this knowledge before you think about imparting your narrow perspective of the world on others. Your arrogance is disgusting and I certainly hope you have surrounded yourself with like minded people so I do not have to be exposed to them. It is easier to spot your type when they travel in packs. Now go away you pretentious prick and get back under the desks of the masters you serve...

[quote=some people]
    Quote Originally Posted by ohgoodlord
    Quote Originally Posted by "I can't believe":3dwbx560
    The only question I have is how you manage to communicate with anyone on a daily basis. Your entire paragraph was painful to read. I sure hope you're not a Deputy, if so its pretty hard to justify a raise for someone who can't even put a few sentences together properly. I mean, a typo here and there is okay, it happens, but good lord man. Maybe your time would be better spent completing some sort of English class rather than worrying about what the Sheriff is saying....judging on how you write, you probably don't unders

tand what he is saying anyway. :wink:
    Funny, that's what Mikey does. Did you watch his Fox4 interview? The reporter says the unions are accusing him of union busting and asks if that's true. His answer? Unions say a lot of things, I'm here to tell you he facts. He never answers the question, he just attacks the union and says he's there to give the facts. Not one of us would accept that from a 13p.

If you cannot defeat the argument you attack the one who delivers it. Well known fact there are people in this country who do not speak English as their first language. Please consider educating yourself on this knowledge before you think about imparting your narrow perspective of the world on others. Your arrogance is disgusting and I certainly hope you have surrounded yourself with like minded people so I do not have to be exposed to them. It is easier to spot your type when they travel in packs. Now go away you pretentious prick and get back under the desks of the masters you serve...[/quote:3dwbx560]