Cameron lets tell all. - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Cameron lets tell all.

It's a do as I say not as I do administration. Wouldn't you like to be the fly on the wall at one of the command staff meetings? I'm sure what goes on behind closed doors and the behavior and attitudes of some attending is completely different from their public persona. Smile at you in public and stab you in the back as soon as they can. And we all know RC is no more than one of the sheriff's do boys. I guess all of his wife's efforts during the last campaign paid off for him big time. And look how many of his kids have been hired on since then.

Remember come election ABC

He made a part time position to suck 25.00 an hour x 30 a week for retired MG to investigate cold cases and puts out to the public thats its volunteers.
    He made a part time position to suck 25.00 an hour x 30 a week for a Lee County buddy to patrol on a boat when we had the same staff in there for years and it was working. Waste of money Cameron.

cc all postings to the county commisioners

Road patrol went from one captain to two captains so his buddy goes from deputy to Captain.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    The press is aware and waiting they just need information and can get specifics through public record request.
    And who handles the public records request? Only gives out what she wants to be seen.

Quote Originally Posted by K12
    things are in turmoil. One hand does not know what the other is doing. The budget discussions are going on. we have lost 3% in pay while the top heavy command staff get richer with their perks. Cape Coral just had a investigation about their gas cards being used against thier policy. The command staff needs to have an audit as another poster suggested. I am good to have my gas card audited so can they. Anyone been by deep creek golf course and see the major unloading his clubs? What car is he using? Has BC used his taurus or airplane to commute to Key West? How much leave has BC used? the news did a story on Lee co sheriff and the large amount of leave he uses. I am so fed up that I am writing to the commissioners and tell them my concerns and also give them this website. They need to know that its not rosy. Also accreditation will be contacted. The command staff routinely goes against thier own policy. I imagine thier going to be upset about this post but if it aint true they have nothing to worry about

Bob.Starr@charlottefl.com

Chris.Constance@charlottefl.com

Robert.Skidmore@charlottefl.com

StephenR.Deutsch@charlottefl.com

Tricia.Duffy@charlottefl.com

Accreditation http://www.calea.org/
    I would include the State of Florida Accreditation along with Calea, but I am sure none of them will care. CG has them all wrapped around her little finger. She gets all the Accreditation awards and does nothing for her $80K + salary (everyone else gives her the required information to be placed in the accreditation folders....so basically she is a high paid file clerk). It would really be better if we the citizens of Charlotte County request via the County Commission a complete audit of the Sheriff's Office from an outside agency and invite both Accreditation Organizations to observe while those with nothing to gain pour through everything from the budget to procedural practices (both written policy and accreditation policy). Keep in mind I have no problem with Accreditation and everything it stands for....but come on, the agency pays for the privilege of being accredited by these organizations, so it is incumbent to have an outside agency accomplish the audit. Just a thought!!!!

MM takes his car way over 10 miles into Lee county

Laurie Brown was given a high paying position after helping with the campaign. Waste of money.

Kevin the insurance guy was hired after the election and an 80k year job was created for him, sheriff buddy. Waste of Money also.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Kevin the insurance guy was hired after the election and an 80k year job was created for him, sheriff buddy. Waste of Money also.
    I agree with you 100% on this!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast