Cameron lets tell all. - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Re: Cameron lets tell all.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Word has it that even though there is no formal announcement, there are going to be around four to six people running for sheriff as republicans but when I was given a rundown of the list (however correct it might be) there is only one candidate that has the qualifications to sit in that chair. I understand in this great nation we live in, everyone is entitled to run for political office but unfortunately when those who honestly don’t have a snow ball’s chance do they take away votes from a person who can do the most good. Point being when Kurt Hoffman ran against Cameron. If there had not been a third republican candidate, those votes cast for him could have very well gone to Hoffman and we wouldn’t be going through this nightmare. So to all of those of you who aren’t registered republicans you need to change your party status so you can vote for ABC in the primary and hopefully we all can get a good night’s sleep.
    And the reason why I am not naming the candidate that I feel has the most qualifications and potential is because it would be unfair on my part as I do not want to interfere with any plans he may have on his formal announcement.
    Hoffman ran against Davenport Not Cameron

I'd take Davenport over Cameron and regardless who ran against who we need to vote someone in office who is going to take of the actual working employees not his buddies. And with all of the sheriffs Charlotte Co has had, we obviously have the most egotistical and self promoting one of all. Honestly stop with the press releases about things that any other person would do and not think twice about it and not feel the need to alert the media.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I'd take Davenport over Cameron and regardless who ran against who we need to vote someone in office who is going to take of the actual working employees not his buddies. And with all of the sheriffs Charlotte Co has had, we obviously have the most egotistical and self promoting one of all. Honestly stop with the press releases about things that any other person would do and not think twice about it and not feel the need to alert the media.
    I agree! Barney for Sheriff!

MEDIA ALERT: today on my way home I had to swerve to avoid running over one of those suicide squirrels and then when I was pulling into my driveway I narrowly missed my neighbors cat. sorry but I was not able to take any pictures of these heroic acts to share

I've worked under the past 10 administrations. Just as a matter of record John Davenport was the ONLY one of those 10 Sheriff's who promoted from within CCSO. No new people we hired. Some of you knuckleheads play fast and loose with the facts. :devil:

A B C

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910