Cameron lets tell all.
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Cameron lets tell all.

Lets post all the concerns with him wasting department money.

Re: Cameron lets tell all.

Quote Originally Posted by tellall
    Lets post all the concerns with him wasting department money.
    That's a great idea, as the public doesn't know what all is going on within the agency money wise. (Lots of smoke and mirrors) All that I ask is to just please keep it within the TOU and not turn it into a slam session against certain people.

The press is aware and waiting they just need information and can get specifics through public record request.

my question is will BG be charged leave for his 911 ride to NY when other members are charged leave for law enforcement related training that the agency doesnt pay for?

Only way to find out is when the leave report comes out. Compare the hours from one pay period to the other. I doubt he'll be required to use leave though. This is a perfect story for the media to make out that all is right with the agency.

sheriff you promote stupidity. People with education are a threat to you and your administration. I savor election season to bury you with statistics and data!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The heat is on

What about making new positions and waisting tax money when it worked the way it was for years and years. These positions were created for his friends right after he was elected. Public record requests can confirm this. Fire away people.

Adding a Captain spot in Special Ops when it was a Lieutenant forever and promoting RC - waste of money.

things are in turmoil. One hand does not know what the other is doing. The budget discussions are going on. we have lost 3% in pay while the top heavy command staff get richer with their perks. Cape Coral just had a investigation about their gas cards being used against thier policy. The command staff needs to have an audit as another poster suggested. I am good to have my gas card audited so can they. Anyone been by deep creek golf course and see the major unloading his clubs? What car is he using? Has BC used his taurus or airplane to commute to Key West? How much leave has BC used? the news did a story on Lee co sheriff and the large amount of leave he uses. I am so fed up that I am writing to the commissioners and tell them my concerns and also give them this website. They need to know that its not rosy. Also accreditation will be contacted. The command staff routinely goes against thier own policy. I imagine thier going to be upset about this post but if it aint true they have nothing to worry about

Bob.Starr@charlottefl.com

Chris.Constance@charlottefl.com

Robert.Skidmore@charlottefl.com

StephenR.Deutsch@charlottefl.com

Tricia.Duffy@charlottefl.com

Accreditation http://www.calea.org/

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast